Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm New! So glad to be here! - Minitokyo

I'm New! So glad to be here!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I'm New! So glad to be here!

Hi everyone! Just by reading the Policy and FAQ I can tell this is a wonderful place to be! I was very surprised to see the option to hide ecchi content! That truly shows MT is a very classy and considerate place, IMO!

About myself, I'm easily embarrassed and self-conscious (about everything and yet nothing, does that make any sense?). I in no way consider myself an artist but I love to draw simple stuff just for fun. It is so relaxing! I especially like non-human character design and doodling characters who make me happy! I enjoy a lot of things and I do not consider myself to be particularly obsessed with anime or an otaku- I simply love animation and since a lot of that happens to come from the good people of Japan, naturally a large portion of what I like is Japanese! I think looking at art is really uplifting and I am so thankful for all the talented people who humbly post their artwork online for myself and others to enjoy! THANK YOU!

Ga Sarasara

Welcome ^^' I'm new too

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well Ga Sarasara, the invention of the ecchi was placed into effect, probably, so we could keep it kid friendly yet allow the 13 and up still a place to venture towards for those rare ecchi finds. after all it is kid friendly and to take away, possibly something that put mt on the market (so to speak) would probably kill it. I have learned that doodling can lead to something interesting. I have learned how to draw a lot of things (mostly animals/other rarely "human") just by sitting down at a blank piece of paper with pencil in handle and let my subconscious go.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

HI ^^
very intresting : D i love it too, have fun here ^^

hey guys,
i

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.