Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comedy of the election world "the Jib Jab way" ^^ - Minitokyo

Comedy of the election world "the Jib Jab way" ^^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

With all the political crap thats been going around my school, talks with my friends, and people I work with and TV. I just ogtta say of all the stuff I had seen this is gotta be one of the funniest political know hows out there.

Its got Bush and Kerry, Botox, Ketup, oil funds, and Buns... lol... http://www.jibjab.com/

What do you guys think of this one. ^^ And if any of you guys knows some funny political US election stuff that's worth bring it up, post it here. XD

Signature

I think this is funny. Bush laughs during the debate
and gets his ass kicked around by Kerry. What a doofus.

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

I'm listening to NPR news at like 11pm here in Australia when they broadcast it and this comes up. I remember the Vice-Pres is talking about Kerry and he says something similar to this:
"Senator Kerry is one of the most indecisive Senatoris in history. He supports something, then votes against it. He condemns something, then votes for it. Senator Kerry has said that he sees two Americas. Well, America sees two John Kerrys."
That was pretty good, even if it came from Cheney

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hmmm.. actually I was looking for another interesting political comedy web site or something of that kind ... ^_^

Anyways, here is another goodie fun comedy political site.where you get to beat up Bush or Kerry ... lol... XD Wouldn't you want to do this in Real Life... lol.... ^_^'

http://www.slapthecandidate.com/

Remember Every Slap Counts... ^_~

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.