Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comics vs Manga. Which is the most popular? - Minitokyo

Comics vs Manga. Which is the most popular?

Comics or Manga? The most popular is...

Comics, of course.
5 votes
Manga, obviously.
31 votes
I think both of them are popular.
19 votes
I can't decide for one.
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 105 total items

I had read both,but the manga was the one that make me from little age to adore the manga design.Manga=more emotions,better plot,better character development.

~One Piece~Bleach~Fairy Tail~Gintama~And many others!!!

manga all the way!

for me manga!

of course is manga

Manga of Course! XD

I prefer Japanese manga.

manga and manhwa^^

All otaku loves manga ^^ but comics have also something...something what you must love :D

definitely manga

merged: 02-26-2011 ~ 04:31pm
definitely manga

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Neither, it's obvious plain books of fiction/nonfiction are bought more frequently than manga and comic books combined.

This is a shot to everyone comparing manga to comic books. Why are you comparing the two story wise? Manga stories more or less have a ending plnned. Comic books have a unique problem of well having the same main character for decades so character are retconned, new continuities are formed and the story marches on.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Manga!

Is most popular now!

manga! its everybody loves manga! XD

In America Comics are probably more popular still....but I think that manga is growing and soon it will take over all those silly comics *insert evil laughter here*

just because every1 here is a manga lover xD
i beleive manga is so much better haha

MANGA OF COURSE . SAY NO MORE !

COMIC
i love the seiyuu

Both of them may be manga can win maybee

Manga or Comics - the main thing so that the scenaries and the image would be outstanding

Manga for sure ! C:

It is like comparing books/novels to movie adaptation. Both are unique in the things they can offer to the audience/readers.

mangaaaaaa!

manga, i think...

in my country, manga is called comic. it's the same though.. XD

both of them

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 105 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.