Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ART THIEF! Are you the victim too? - Minitokyo

ART THIEF! Are you the victim too?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

THE CASE RESOLVED AND NOW THE THIEF HAS APOLOGIZING TO US
NOW SHE START HER NEW LIFE WITH HER OWN WORK

=======================

I dunno where I should take this topic
For me it's serious matter (also for my friends too) and it's URGENT MATTER to all MT Artist

For an artist (even beginner or pro) something that they are hated is their work is got stolen and claimed by another people that he/she is the one that make the drawing in the first place...

Recently I face this problem by myself

My art got stolen by a random 13th years old girl in DA that have known as Sunasawa (<=everybody now gone insane her DA account cause in her behavior ^^")

The art that got stolen is my fan art for my friend's manga that featured her OC
The link from the stolen art have deleted by DA staff (thanks to my friends report too in there)
but my friend still save the screenshot that she claim my draw as her artwork

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/ppt_02/aRtthief.jpg

And the original link that prove the art is my artwork in the first place is this one

Beside of my artwork, she also steal another artwork that most of them come from this MT
here's the list:

Fullmetal Achelmist
Original creator link: Not A Shrimp! by AsyangTagaBundok

Between 2 Love
Original creator link: Hot Gimmickkk by rythem

Girl Doll of Death
Original creator link: Darkness by LaliDjibril

We have reported them but still not get removed by DA staff

And now everybody (that hate her behavior) stalk on her Facebook
It's surprised us with what we found in her gallery
And again, she stole my artwork of this
to her FB gallery link and she say that she made it by herself....

Beside my drawing, we found another pic that claimed as her work (and again actually it got stolen from another artist)
This is the link of her FB Gallery
It seems she stolen them from MT

Please check it and help us to find the original artist
Thanks

And btw, have you experienced this too?

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

cih..
what should we do?
we can't add her as friend because she won't confirm back.
huwooo.. this is pissed me off! http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m185.gif
i'm ready to kill her ! http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m179.gif

or.... we can tell her friends ! or.... HACK!

--> haya^san, ato g kita bikin account FB baru dgn nama yg alay2 spy dia g tau, add jd friendnya, trus ksh tau.

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Hahahahaha make an 4L4y account just for her.... LOL
Okay you can prepare your chainsaw now...

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

it seem i have 30 mutual friend with this person (but she not friend with me), i will help u spreed the warning to this mutual friend and maybe some will spread it furher.

actualy i have similar exp but nothing i could do, i realize that the risk put it on the net, but still it made me angry.

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

@lhaya : lol alay account XD
and yes I have a similiar thing happened to me
and the guy is actually has an acc in MT, stealing all wallpapers from MT and claimed it as his own
though he deactivated his acc in DA, I still get pissed >_<
I mean, his acc here is restricted AND HE'S STILL LOOKING FOR TROUBLE IN DA

Signature Image

BERLIAN

BERLIAN

It is only love

Wah....bahaya banget nih... SABAR ya Hen..... And 4 other victims

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Thanks for support all
Well, it's serious matter and kinda make me angry
that girl that stole our art is really annoying, and now she challenge us to banned her GRAAAAW!

I know this is a risk to put your drawing in the net
But now I licensed my work under Creative Common with hope people more appreciated the art and SOME of them release with CC-BY-SA
That's mean you are free to share it or using it as commercial purpose as long you credit me as the original creator, also you can coloring it if you want as long you give me credit and link of the work

And that doesn't mean you can submit it again in anywhere and claim as your work

This is the detail about CC-BY-SA
==============================
CC-BY-SA Detail:
==============================

* to Share

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

@haya : I saw your post about the art thief at facebook oAo

what's so fun about stealing anyway, it's not like the comments are favs actually for them but for the original creator itself
I remembered when I commented on my wall's stealer, he deleted the walls right away...

Signature Image

BERLIAN

BERLIAN

It is only love

To Hen: 4 bukan berarti 4 orang ( but refers to "for") q kadang2 suka nyingkatin sih.....>-<

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

@Berlian: menyusahkan.... maklum naik darah jadi gak mikir sampe ke sana

BTW, kasus ini selese

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

I encounter a few art theft with thoes people who steal my vampire knight fanart and claim as their own... They even go further to remove my signature and watermark and really claim as their own work.. When i confront them, they still dont admit.. I find it surprising that people can be so thick skin.....But i just move on, cos they will never gain anything from this and they should spend more time doing their own art rather than stealing others...

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

@haya : iya, baru liat tadi hehe. jadi udah damai?
@epsilon86 : yes I know what you mean. most people ripped our artworks and claimed it as theirs. I really hate them because it feels like they don't appreciate us...

Signature Image

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Hayaaaa, akhirnya kasusnya selese juga, ya? Hmmm, hmm.... Ckckck.... Kalo aku buka di DA-nya, sih, emang kayaknya bukan dia pelakunya, tapi temennya.... Gak tahu sih bener ato salah, tapi kalo dia udah ngaku gitu bagus, kan? Berarti dia nggak bakalan ngulangin lagi (hopefully)

Yaah, yang sabar aja, deh, haya. Semoga kejadian kayak gini nggak keulang lagi.... (Amin!) Dan ada pelajaran berharga juga dari kasus ini.... Jangan kasih tahu password kita ke sembarang orang, kecuali orang yang udah bener2 kita percaya nggak bakalan usil sama password kita.... (Jadi kalo bisa bikin password yang panjang, plus cari temen yang pelupa.... Hehe)

Hmm, tapi kalo aku punya temen yang punya hobi suka nyolong terus menimpakan ke orang lain.... Mungkin udah aku mutilasi kali, ya, temenku itu? Ngerusak nama orang aja.... Bleh.

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Baru-baru ini dia nyolot lagi
She is really annoying cause she said 'Gambar doang kok bikin ribut' <translation = it's just a pic, why people so noisy about it....
WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLL! *dramatisasi mode on*

@Epsi: I know that feeling... they dunno how to appreciated art and it seems never want to know

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

That girl must be blind! She must see the signature of you all on your drawings and other people see this too! ...
GOD most people can't be helped!

Get her banned!

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

I wish that happen too....=3=

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

Haah? Yang bener? Waduh, waduh.... Aku bisa bayangin deh gimana perasaanmu. Emang anak itu minta dijitak kali, ya.... Hmm, tapi aku sih lebih pingin ngebongkar isi kepalanya, nambahin spare part baru biar kepalanya itu nggak hang kayak gitu.... Grrrrrmmmmm.... Ato aku bikin aja dia kayak frankestein gitu. Biar kapok....

Ya ampun, kok bisa sih ada manusia kayak gitu? Emang dia nggak tahu apa, kalo yang kita gambar itu dengan sepenuh hati, dengan penuh perjuangan? Kita ngerjain gambar sampe 2-3 hari ato bahkan berbulan2.... Lha dia cuma ndownload sebentar, langsung dapet fav? Yang bener aja! Mentang2 dia nggak bisa gambar, kali, ya?

Bener2 deh.... Grao!

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

kebanyakan oli tapi gak ada spare part makanya tuh otaknya basah, lembab, becek deh gak ada ojek

sakura-chan0103

sakura-chan0103

~Konichiwa~

OMG!
even i aso got angry at her...
how dare she... dun she feel shame?
felt sorry 4 whom arts being stolen by her...

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

Iya kali, ya? Hmmm, plus jarang dibersihin kali otaknya, jadi file2nya pada nyasar semua.... Gak connect juga.... Parah tuh otak anak itu.... Masih 13 tahun aja udah karatan. Gimana aku yang 19 tahun? :P

Oya, untung aja nih lebaran udah selese jadi kita kan gak perlu maafin dia.... :P

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

but there something not right about she saying that her friend hack her account. she's 13 years old and her friend that hack her account is said her classmate, then her friend is about the same age, so a 13 years old hack her FB and DA account? thats a little hard to belive imo.

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

Maybe she tell her friends her passwords, so he/she can mess everything...? I don't know. Not really sure. We cannot really believe on a people that we don't know and we never meet. (orang yang kita kenal aja sering nggak bisa dipercaya, apalagi omongan dari orang di internet yang bisa malsu apa aja, mulai dari gender, umur, etc.)

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

buset itu sih nyolotnya udah keterlaluan
kalo menurut dia itu cuma gambar, ngapain dicolong?
bener2 ga apresiasi karya orang...

btw haya, acc FBnya yang mana sih? mo liat tipe orang kayak apa...

Signature Image

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

FB nya nih http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000332525162
She said she had deleted all of stolen artwork
but look at this.... I found this one still can be open http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=253395&id=100000332525162&ref=fbx_album
Seems she just making it private and don't delete it...

I agree with E2, it's kinda impossible (specially in our place) that 13th year old girl know about hacking the account
but there's a news that this girl is 15th years old O_o

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.