Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Black Rock Shooter Character! - Minitokyo

Favourite Black Rock Shooter Character!

Tagged under Black Rock Shooter

Favourite BRS Character.

Black Rock Shooter
2 votes
Dead Master
1 votes
Black Gold Saw
1 votes
Insane Black Rock Shooter
3 votes
Strength (Yuu)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Recently I have become a BRS fan, I just love the character desings and the weapons they wield.
So as the title says, what's your favourite BRS character? You should know than the five used in the poll aren't the only ones from Huke's universe. They are the most popular characters (or at least the ones most people know) and some of them appear in the OVA as well. If you want to know more about the rest of Huke's characters then I recommend you to visit this site: http://blackrockshooter.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters They have plenty of info on Huke's universe.

Now my favourites are: Black Rock Shooter (obviosuly), Insane Black Rock Shooter and Black Gold Saw. ^.^ So, what's your favourite?

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

My favourite is Black Gold Saw *O* & i love too Black Rock Shooter. Very Kawaii :o

LadyCrosszeria buen dia una pregunta esta serie no e visto pregunta como esta conformada por capitulos o solo ovas?

Only anime

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Quote by viernes13LadyCrosszeria buen dia una pregunta esta serie no e visto pregunta como esta conformada por capitulos o solo ovas?

Hasta el momento es solo una OVA pero ya se esta anunciando la fecha para la segunda parte de la misma. BRS es originalmente una serie de ilustraciones del artista japones Huke, asi que puedes buscarlo como tal o ver la OVA xD

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Gracias amiga

Only anime

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.