Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to change my avatar - Minitokyo

Unable to change my avatar

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sherillas

Sherillas

Spooning Leads To Forking!

I've been trying to change my avatar for about four days now without any success, however I was able to change my sig. Can someone please advise me on how to fix this issue please?

Thanks in advance!

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I see another glitch is appearing, I'm not able to search forums. but that part of the site was down a few days ago, have you tried recently? and sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for the avatar to change, however the sig and button for your profile as well as profile picture can take instantly to change. it could be based upon how active you are within the site, server overload and many other contributing factors. if you have recently attempted and still have no positive results, be patient and admin will look into the matter and try to fix it I am certain of it. just takes time on a site where there is activity.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Sherillas

Sherillas

Spooning Leads To Forking!

Thank you so much for the reply, and the problem is now resolved by the way.

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.