Tagged under Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru

Do You Hope There Will Be A Second Season?

Yes
21 votes
No
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Personally even though many sources say there are only going to be 24 episodes with no news so far saying that there will be a second season, I really believe AND hope that there will be a second season. I think it would be nice if the real; meaning the female Yuki, will return and replace the male reincarnation of herself(even though her being reborn as a male is supposed to signify an end to the battle that all the Zweilts have been fighting.) If that was the case, episode 13 could've possibly been the end, in a way, if it was made longer and somethings were changed and added...I guess, I'm not really sure about that one. That aside, since that's not really the point I'm trying to make in this thread; just an observation. These are some reasons why I believe there should and could be a second season in the works: I would LOVE to see the history between Zess/Luka and the real Yuki, how their relationship started and other than their feelings for each other, what other events led up to him betraying his kind to side with Yuki? Since he and all the the descendants of his clan were 'loyal dogs' to the Demon King. I want to know what happened to the Demon King. I also think Reiga's history needs to be explained in-depth since he's the main antagonist apparently. Because of that I think he should get more attention than what he's gotten. And since he's always saying how much he hates humans and that he wants to destroy them all...here's a thought, I'd like to know why. What made him grow to hate humans so deeply? What was his relationship and problem with the real Yuki, beside the fact that she is human? What about Toko and Tsukumo how did they become Zweilts and why, what's their background? Also about the Four Saints, who the hell is their leader Giou Ario, what happened to him(though I believe he's dead) and what was his deal, how did he die, did someone kill him and if so who, could it have been Reiga? Since Yomi was a member why did Reiga kill her? Was it because Yomi liked Takashiro? Why did Reiga take down the barrier that he knew would allow demons into the village? Or did he summon them himself after he took down the barrier, a combination of both seem possible. Did he do it because the villagers feared him and that they treated him badly because of their fear since he has incredible power, is that the reason why he hates all humans? Another thing that makes me believe/hope there will be a second season is the appearance of Luze, Luka's brother. Since Luka betrayed his clan, Reiga and his brother seem like REALLY important antagonists that would make for awesome episodes. I was COMPLETELY shocked and confused with the appearance of Luze and that they introduced him this late in the series. If there is only one episode left then I find myself once again asking why? What's the point of it, if the series is at it's end? Is Luze there also because he's angry and feels that Luka/Zess turned his back on his kind and he hates the human girl, Zess left them for? Which is somewhat some of the same feelings Reiga has, if that why Luze is working for Reiga? What is there to gain for Luze? It just seems like there are too many questions left unanswered for this to be over, because I found myself asking why to A LOT of things in this anime and having NOTHING there in the series to answer those numerous questions or even in the manga that can't be of any help with those questions because it's still covering things within the first thirteen episodes. So everyone please give me your opinions and what you think of my thread! And please use your own personal opinion to answer my poll.

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

Cancel

Soul Eater is going to have a second season

why Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru not? =)

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Dunno, but I REALLY hope so for all those reason above.

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

Cancel

what?

no... I'd stop watching if they unreincarnated Yuki to female Yuki... this always makes me think of InuYasha. Luckily for us in UraBoku's case only one Yuki exists in this timeline.
and we are not cursed with having a dead one walking around too. I mean Hoshi-Yuki is femaleYuki. She was just reincarnated into a boy this time. It happens, ya know. besides i'm a Yaoi fangirl all the way,. ^^

FemYuki and Hoshi-Yuki are the same person. there is no "real" or "fake" (it would take far too much effort for me to look up the seiyuu for femYuki, tho i'm sure i know it already.)

well anyway read the manga. XD
the anime fails in comparison anyway.
also the manga linked drama cds ftw!

I've decided that since they've dumped the manga storyline ages ago, that they clearly do not want to do another season. (3rd season / 2nd series)

Scans, not yours? Don't repost them.
DeviantArt

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

I do read the manga as well as watch the anime and personally I enjoy both. BTW female Yuki is voiced by Yukana.(For some reason I remembered her name, don't know why.) And just because Inuyasha TOTALLY SCREWED UP with the whole reincarnation thing(I COMPLETELY agree with you on that point.) doesn't necessarily mean that would be true with this show. I'm just saying they have a lot of things that could be explained at least in a second season/series that they brought up in the anime. That is why a good 90% of my post is up there, even though it is a lot to read. I wouldn't say the anime fails in comparison to the manga because so far from the chapters I've found online it just goes into more detail about Zess and when I say that I mean they did explain better in the manga about his clan and the Bloody Cross on his arm and that the demon King gave it to him and it gave him control of Luka. And since Yuki became his master that contract is now void. In the manga I see up to chapter 15 only, which in the anime time line is when Ashley kidnapped Shusei and that is in episode 10 of the anime. Granted Shakugan No Shana(created by the same company) cut the anime off when clearly there was more to explain but they are creating a third season to at least explain more of what happened after they ended the second season. Also why bring up things/events and people in the anime if you aren't going to explain it? Just seems like a waste of time and effort to do that. But if you know of a website that has more than 15 chapters of the UraBoku manga online then please let me know because I would love to read them.

Cancel

i'm a manga picture reader.. so ch 36 or so for me. I know I'm behind lots however.

the anime fails in comparison because it cut out all my fave parts and changed stuff. Made Yuki look like a wuss right off.. messed up lots of the stuff it did leave in etc.

however, if you know me (insert LiveJournal here) you'd know i also love the anime, but at a different level... cept that nakedness with that annoying part the show before every ep of course. and well the Hotsuma x Shuusei thing.. and all the cute funny moments.. and the 'Kanata's a wimp' thing.. and well tons and tons more... like you know... Hotsuma + Yuki + bunny at carnival... but then they got passed the drama CDs, and veered off course majorly... and now i'm all 'yay new thing!' and completely blank about what will happen and won't. But I can see deaths. (completely OT but i just found one of my Natsume bookmarks *____* >.> well HiroC's in it too so yeah...)

Quote: Also why bring up things/events and people in the anime if you aren't going to explain it?

bring up what things? the only thing i really said was the now Yuki is male, and the Yuki of the past was female. and they all are both the same Yuki....
or are you talking about ppl in the anime? either way it's not usual for things to not get a full explanation. This isn't american tv/movies after all.

Yen press has licensed the manga so hopefully they soon start releasing it.

edit: i should also say i don't like commenting about anime on forums, i like to just stick to LJ for that.

Scans, not yours? Don't repost them.
DeviantArt

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.