Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I dont know if this is considered a bug but.... - Minitokyo

I dont know if this is considered a bug but....

page 1 of 1 7 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Basically in my house I have two computers. And on one of them whenever I try to get anywere on MT it says something like "http servor error" but on this computer (that I am typng on right now) It lets me get on MT.... whats going on may I ask?

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Update your browser, and check how the firewall settings differ.

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Ill try that

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Do you have this problem with any other website?

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

no I dont, only this site

merged: 10-10-2010 ~ 01:02am
o.o yeah.. something tells me that this is never gonna get fixed o.o (either that or in a long time)

maybe your logged on on one comp and when u try loggin on on the other comp it wont let you.

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

I dont think it is, But it may be worth a shot (Id try anyting right now)

merged: 12-19-2010 ~ 10:26pm
so.. Ive tried clearing my browser, Ive tried resetting all my internet explorer setting , tried logging out over here and everything else... D8 what am I doing wrong~

merged: 01-27-2011 ~ 10:38pm
yeah it was the settings on my browser because now that I'm using Firefox I can get on again.. case closed !

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.