Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [SPOILERS] Kuroshitsuji 3d season - Minitokyo

[SPOILERS] Kuroshitsuji 3d season

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

I just wanted to make a request for 3d season of Kuroshitsuji. I can't stop thinking about it. I know that Ciel died but I want 3d season so badly (2d was too short). Since Ciel became an immortal demon there could be a lot of continuation versions. For instance Ciel and Sebastian could live nowadays as an ordinary rich school boy with his servant. But in fact the are demons and during the whole these centuries Ciel became very honorable demon. The other demon are bowing down before him but not all. And those demons are plotting to kill Ciel. Plus to these all reincarnation of all main characters. Something like this.
I just think it would be interesting to see them all wearing modern clothes, going to school or university and so on and so forth.
I would like to know whether someone is interested in 3d season and also I wanted to deliver my beg to creation staff of this anime so if anyone knows how to do it, pleas tell me.
PS. If there is something wrong written, sorry for my English.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

dude spoiler, thanks I don't have to watch this anime either >.< but sometimes an anime doesn't carry over to a third season, sometimes they are barely able to escape first depending on the budget and other factors. and sometimes too much of a good thing can seriously ruin the anime. they should leave it where it is and allow that to be the end of it. don't forget fanfics are our friend. leaving it open in the air causes many fanfics and fanart to appear and sometimes those become published works (especially the fanfics) I've seen them done in the past. it's always up to the creator of the anime/manga however, for there to be another season, not often the demand of the people.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i dont know it

Surridya10210

Surridya10210

No RulEs JusT ArT

@lekusu DUDE! that would be very cool if they made it in moder style the 3rd season. but at the same time i doubt becuse it would ruin the image of kuroshitsuji beacuse it in the old times. but yeah that would be cool. and in the last episode i saw like in the final second it said "Well meet agian, someday" something like that but really cool! i was so sad when ciel turned in to demon. Sebastan was just pissed i could tell and! poor sebi.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i heard there is 3rd season, it still on progress but i can't find the source...still searching here :D

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Yeah, everyone would LOVE for there to be a 3rd season, but to be honest think about it. The anime has already strayed from the manga as it is, the last thing we need is for the anime to ruin the name of Kuroshitsuji. But, if there is someone out there who has an awesome story for the continuation, share it. I really don't want this epic show to go down the drain.

Go ahead stare.... he's cute right???????

mis informantes tambien me han hablado de una tercera temporada, pero la vedad nos quedamos en rumores, por lo que no les puedo confirmar nada

I have my informants also talked about a third season, but the novelty we stayed in rumors, so that I can not confirm anything

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Oh my that would be really Great if there were a 3rd season to it! That would be Perfect - really really Awsome!

KuroRyu

KuroRyu

Sorry if I make mistakes!

Oh yes, I really want a 3rd season too, I just love this anime.

I don't think that there's 3rd is going to be released, and if there is, it can't be better that 1st & 2nd.
Let's keep reading kuroshitsuji in manga~~~

i heard there is 3rd season

If there is a 3rd season, I would hope it is not as CRAP as the second.

If there is a 3rd season it should still take place in the late 1800's in England MAYBE early 20th century. MAYBE probably NOT. The Victorian style of the anime is one of the things about it that makes it so beautiful. Plus, a 3rd season would be awesome. I don't know if people know this but Yana Toboso herself planned for *spoiler* Ciel to become a demon. She spent 6 months on working him back into the series and also maybe Ciel will be a demon at the end of the manga too so that's what i have to say to people who are hating on that :/ But also let's try to keep this in mind. Ciel WAS human now he's not and Sebastian is a demon that's at least 3,000 years old. Ciel doesn't know how to be a demon and probably needs to learn. It's kinda like Cirque du Freak in a way to me. Like how Darren is Mr.Crepsley's assistant except in Kuroshitsuji it's 'The Demons Assistant". And i KNOW Sebastian is still his butler ok? I watched the episodes. BUT, that doesn't mean Sebastian can't teach him about becoming a demon. And also the tird season could be a way for us to learn more about Sebastian. He could take Ciel to the demon world and what if Sebastian knows other demons that he could meet? It would just be a more demon focused series but whatever i think that would be cool. :P Plus we could maybe finally see Sebastian's demon form and Ciel's too cause he probably has one....and also...Yana Toboso HAS made a yaoi before.........so what is there's some more SebaCiel moments that develop into love (even though they love each other already -w-) ...and that's my rant

I don't know the entire anime is so far off base from the manga that I guess it wouldn't really matter what else they do to it. The second season was sooo incredibly random. The end just had me going....wat this is ridiculous. I didn't enjoy the ending at all. But I imagine some people did. Then again a more in depth look at the demon realm could be interesting so who knows.

Damn, now I'm curious about this so-called third season!So there better be one now, or else I'll go crazy on the what-ifs.But a demon world does sound very interesting,and seeing Sebastian's true form would be awesome too.But what I wonder now is, if he has a true form what about his real name?Since Ciel named him after his dog Sebastian can't be his real name, or maybe he doesn't have a name at all.I'll stop now before I get anymore ideas >.<

Go ahead stare.... he's cute right???????

ryeoseung

ryeoseung

D i e ( ... ) g o

I'd love if they release a 3rd Season, rly ?

If you dont watched the 2nd season, don't open it (?)

Spoiler (show)

But, Alois is dead </3 I love him so much ? ;____;

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

I also wish it has a 3rd season.. it'll be great.. =D

man... me too... I love Alois.. T__T

Quote by SakuraSan25If there is a 3rd season it should still take place in the late 1800's in England MAYBE early 20th century. MAYBE probably NOT. The Victorian style of the anime is one of the things about it that makes it so beautiful. Plus, a 3rd season would be awesome. I don't know if people know this but Yana Toboso herself planned for *spoiler* Ciel to become a demon. She spent 6 months on working him back into the series and also maybe Ciel will be a demon at the end of the manga too so that's what i have to say to people who are hating on that :/ But also let's try to keep this in mind. Ciel WAS human now he's not and Sebastian is a demon that's at least 3,000 years old. Ciel doesn't know how to be a demon and probably needs to learn. It's kinda like Cirque du Freak in a way to me. Like how Darren is Mr.Crepsley's assistant except in Kuroshitsuji it's 'The Demons Assistant". And i KNOW Sebastian is still his butler ok? I watched the episodes. BUT, that doesn't mean Sebastian can't teach him about becoming a demon. And also the tird season could be a way for us to learn more about Sebastian. He could take Ciel to the demon world and what if Sebastian knows other demons that he could meet? It would just be a more demon focused series but whatever i think that would be cool. :P Plus we could maybe finally see Sebastian's demon form and Ciel's too cause he probably has one....and also...Yana Toboso HAS made a yaoi before.........so what is there's some more SebaCiel moments that develop into love (even though they love each other already -w-) ...and that's my rant

I have to say, if that is true, I'm incredibly disappointed in the mangaka >.<!
The second season's storyline was very random, had a lot of unexplained things, and also was just plain crap.
Also, if Kuroshitsuji turns into a yaoi, I will be also very disappointed. I love yaoi - don't misunderstand me - but to suddenly turn it into a yaoi manga? T_T

Your right the second season was too short I would also like it if they released a third season.
Actually I got really sad when the series ended (Sebastian didn't look so happy of Ciel being a demon) and like you said Ciel had an evil smile so he might be an evil demon worst than all of the others or some thing like that.
It will be really great if they was a 3rd season.
Thank you for requesting.

i want one too! i want more Sebby!

I could do without a third season, although it might be interesting to see what they can come up with ,I honestly think it would be better if they would just re-do the anime once the manga is finished. <3

i love kuroshitsuji to death but i think if they do make another season it will ruin it. the second season lost some of the feel from the first season, and if they made another one it wouldn't be kuroshitsuji anymore, it would just have some of the same characters but thats all. and i more agree with fuegophilippe

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

A 3rd season would be great... but, to be honest, I don't think there's gonna be another season. I mean, Ciel is a demon, Sebas-chan is a demon... not more "I'm the perfect butler" scenes and so on... I think a 3rd season will ruin the "magic" between Ciel and Sebastian... but you never know... maybe

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

Quote by angeli118

Quote by SakuraSan25If there is a 3rd season it should still take place in the late 1800's in England MAYBE early 20th century. MAYBE probably NOT. The Victorian style of the anime is one of the things about it that makes it so beautiful. Plus, a 3rd season would be awesome. I don't know if people know this but Yana Toboso herself planned for *spoiler* Ciel to become a demon. She spent 6 months on working him back into the series and also maybe Ciel will be a demon at the end of the manga too so that's what i have to say to people who are hating on that :/ But also let's try to keep this in mind. Ciel WAS human now he's not and Sebastian is a demon that's at least 3,000 years old. Ciel doesn't know how to be a demon and probably needs to learn. It's kinda like Cirque du Freak in a way to me. Like how Darren is Mr.Crepsley's assistant except in Kuroshitsuji it's 'The Demons Assistant". And i KNOW Sebastian is still his butler ok? I watched the episodes. BUT, that doesn't mean Sebastian can't teach him about becoming a demon. And also the tird season could be a way for us to learn more about Sebastian. He could take Ciel to the demon world and what if Sebastian knows other demons that he could meet? It would just be a more demon focused series but whatever i think that would be cool. :P Plus we could maybe finally see Sebastian's demon form and Ciel's too cause he probably has one....and also...Yana Toboso HAS made a yaoi before.........so what is there's some more SebaCiel moments that develop into love (even though they love each other already -w-) ...and that's my rant

I have to say, if that is true, I'm incredibly disappointed in the mangaka >.<!
The second season's storyline was very random, had a lot of unexplained things, and also was just plain crap.
Also, if Kuroshitsuji turns into a yaoi, I will be also very disappointed. I love yaoi - don't misunderstand me - but to suddenly turn it into a yaoi manga? T_T

Well Yana Toboso HAS made a yaoi manga before lilke i said :P she made it before Kuro it's called Glamourous Lip i think so maybe Kuro already IS a yaoi and they just haven't done anything yet -w- i think Yana knows what she's doing. i love her work.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.