Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [SPOILERS] Kuroshitsuji 3d season - Minitokyo

[SPOILERS] Kuroshitsuji 3d season

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

*whimper*
I don't want a third season.
And I hope for my dear life Kuroshitsuji doesn't turn out Yaoi. Because that would ruin all the fun.

flamecca

I write to entertain.

I would like to see a 3rd season, if that may happen then I would be jumping like crazy. It would be good to see how Ciel continues to live on with his "new form", that is being a demon. I wonder what comes after the ending, but on the other hand, I love how it has ended. But surely, it leaves lots of fans on the edge. But since it ended that way, then let it be that way. Even if I crave for more episodes or seasons I am just satisfying myself in reading fanfictions (there's a lot outta there). But I don't guarantee a 100% rating to read the fanfics since some of them has ruined the true essence of Kuroshitsuji. But anyway,it still worth reading. It's entertaining in a major way.

"In fact, I was afraid of loneliness anytime."
- Tsubasa Amaha

If the 2nd season is popular enough, then they might consider making the third season.

I'd loved to see 3ed season. Ciel <3.
I wanna see how their relationship turns out.
But I can't figure out how they make continuation of the 2nd season story.

Third season, huh? The plot will be like... Sebastian and Ciel are now hunting for human souls? XDDD

3rd season?
really!?!?
i can't wait!

Noooo wayyy i would really like it because it would mean more in=magination and character design on Toboso Yana 's part ?

?

Yesss ~~~~~~ 3rd season would be the best :3 Seriously !

scarlett alwayz luv cha

I would love a 3rd season with them. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I really want 3rd season ><

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.