Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Double posted scans - Minitokyo

Double posted scans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

Hi there, im the new "silent killer" mod here with all my good and bad qualities XD.
If you have seen any double posted scans please post it in the suggestions and complaints thread

Or write me a pm or any other mod. We will check and delete themASAP. Please check the scan gallery and the category before you post your scan.

And as biriwilg said:

'Unknown' is where you don't know which anime it is from
'Original' is for doujinshi pics, which feature characters that you've created yourself
'Other' is from an anime that is not listed. Specify in your description which anime it is from!

And again, Male scans go in Male and Female scans go in Female. If you have a scan of a series that is not listed, post it in the Suggested Categories thread, k?

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

okay ill search through the scan gallery for you but:

If sheqel's reading this ^^

to make this easier (to get rid of low quality or double scans) it would be good to have some kind of "report to mod" button so you can report a scan which is low quality or the same as one which was uploaded earlier ^^

Cyaz....*goes through scans gallery*

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Limalityokay ill search through the scan gallery for you but:

If sheqel's reading this ^^

to make this easier (to get rid of low quality or double scans) it would be good to have some kind of "report to mod" button so you can report a scan which is low quality or the same as one which was uploaded earlier ^^

Cyaz....*goes through scans gallery*

THAT is an excellent idea I think Sheqel should implement for MT v2.2 ...much easier for us mods to get the URL for the duplicates..

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

lol, silent killer ehh, welcome on board, melon ^_^

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

you mods are lazy *whips*

get to work! XD

Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

You tellem, Mel-chan! =^-^= Seriously, any dupes, send em our way!

ive seen a couple of doubles so if i see anymore, ill letcha know, silent killer.. heh

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hehe...i made up the "silent killer mod" name for melonchen....guess it fits quite well >_>

*sniped* x_X

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

omg, melon as a mod? O_o
she's the laziest person I ever saw XD

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

Congrats Melonchen!!!

Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

lol im not sure but some ppl kinda put female scans into the male scans section (maybe their misunderstanding it XD)

Wow...way to get the community involved~

iht

now if only they could put up a mini wallpaper size :p

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

can we really do that?
act like mod?

if it's true
then i want to join then
*love MT so much*+*don't have credit card to donate*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mant

Title? What's this?

I wanted to post an I's image..... there were the category to post it in the post images index, but where i have to look to see the entire folder about this manga?

Sorry for the Ot.

Signature Image Ai

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.