Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i don't understand - Minitokyo

i don't understand

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

You know all my classmate all have girlfriend or boyfriend.

i am worried
because i have no feeling when i see a girl
you know the normal boys reaction like "wow that girl is cute",
and this thing really worried to the core,
Is it alright for 16 year old boy have no interest on girls (PS: i really have no interest on guy)

Can any of you all tell me what is the feeling when you have interest on someone.

Despite it's unusual for a 16-year-old boy like to not have interests in girls, don't let this worry you. Maybe your heart is younger than your age (look at me: I'm 24 and still fell in love with anime/manga guys XD).
When you're interested in someone, you can't simply live without that person: you keep on thinking of him/her, your heart beats like a hammer when you're with him/her and...well, stuff like this. I'm not romantic, so I cannot explain the feeling very well... ^^"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I didn't take notice of guys until a few years ago and I'm an adult now :) so it's perfectly normal for someone not to be interested in a gender, or any gender, until they are ready, no need to force yourself to go for a gender until you are ready. unless you are being forced to, based on your location, nationality, etc.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I also think it's perfectly normal not to feel attracted to anyone until you found the right person
and guys or girls who goes like "oh she/he is hot/cute" might not really mean it, but said it so they aren't left out

I haven't really find anyone that i really like except anime characters and i feel apathetic toward both genders and i know i lot of people who's like that
so it's okay not to feel attracted right now, an person's average life span is 77.6 years, you have a long time ahead of you to figure things out, so take your time!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

i understand you feeling, i mean i say, shes cute, she looks good, etc. but i dont know what does it feel to be inlove or to wanting to be close to a girl or any of that stuff..

ive had a girlfriend once, i don teven remember her name.

so its normal, since idiots have crushes, smart ppl have love.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Just because other people got it doesn't mean that you need to have it.
If you don't have that feeling then you don't need to worry about it. It's a natural thing mate. You probably have something else on your mind than love and that sort right now.

As for the feeling of being interested, you might start to take notice about the person a bit more than usual. It's a weird feeling but i'm sure you'll notice when you feel it, wanting to get closer to the person.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

It's not weird, I have no interests either. I care more for friends than some stupid relationship that I can't even take. I have other things to attend to, besides! I love anime, I'll just drool over my favourite characters or make some awesome art of them if I want to give some love to something I truly find awesome (not anything sexually, just fangirling, honestly xD).

It'll get to me when the time comes I guess. It's different for everyone, although many let themself be taken in with the rest like the wild ocean or something.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

don't worry what other people thinking about you and your future girlfriend , you the one who have the action button. seperti kata pepatah "kalo sudah jodoh , dia ngak akan lari kemana-mana" and just like angelxxuan said ... no need to force yourself. cuz everything with too much force will end up bad , just live your day one by one :)

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Not a problem at all, one day, you will see this girl and you will have this fuzzy and warm feeling, your heart beats a million times faster and that's when you know "That's the girl i wanna be with" So you don't have to worry about anything, go with the flow of life.

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

Don't worry about it, when the time is right you'll know. Not everyone becomes interested in the opposite gender at the same time.

i think u r okey.
i'm already 19, but i never interest in boys,either
just wait ....until you grow

thanks to all the comment
but another thing came up so please help me
well a girl just confess to me that she like me but i don't feel anything about her.
i told her to give me some time but what should i do. please help! > _ <

its totally fine. have u hit puberty yet? and it may be a good thing having a gf could interfere with your grades.

Try to know her.... FIRST........... and you don't feel anything right? Cuz it's just you didn't work out. you will find it in the future it's not you time yet ^_^..

I know people where they aren't interested in that kind of stuff. (It is a little overdone in today's society) But when you are interested in someone, you get kinda excited about them. You are excited to see them, see their actions and reactions, and get to know their personality better. It's kinda fun. :)

Sherillas

Sherillas

Spooning Leads To Forking!

You're perfectly normal. I've only ever been interested in one person and he was my math teacher. I was most happiest to be around him, (asked a lot of questions during class to absorb his attention) stayed after class pretending not to understand my homework just to spend some one on one time with him. You want to be around the person who most intrigues you so don't worry, when it happens, you'll know!

Signature

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Quote by JackoSlackoNot a problem at all, one day, you will see this girl and you will have this fuzzy and warm feeling, your heart beats a million times faster and that's when you know "That's the girl i wanna be with" So you don't have to worry about anything, go with the flow of life.

Kudos JackoSlacko. Your dead on. When I was at your age, I also did not give a damn about other people. I just went about my business and spent time with my friends. Perfectly normal.

hmmm i'm the same expect i'm a girl. i think its natural. just wait 'till you see THE ONE

if you ever hav problem s its ok see i luv someone but i havnt found them yet but i no there out the and that im gonna help them find me no madder wat

Senseless101

Senseless101

Sense me

Question: Can any of you all tell me what is the feeling when you have interest on someone.

My Answer: I feel happy... cant stop smiling... just weird :P

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Quote by Senseless101Question: Can any of you all tell me what is the feeling when you have interest on someone.

My Answer: I feel happy... cant stop smiling... just weird :P

Actually, it really depends on the person. Some go ballistic, it's fun to poke at him/her when it happens =)

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Not that I disagree with what pretty much everyone said but it could also be that you have very specific taste. I don't know if my outlook on girls is extremely mature or immature but I physically look straight through most girls I meet, especially ones my age or older. You could call it knowing exactly what you're looking for (or in the case of the OP not what he's looking for) or you could call it being too closed minded. I guess I wouldn't argue.

Akaasai

Akaasai

Megane Eh?

See That Girl And Makes Your Heart Feel Happy And Make Your Feeling Attach With Her

Hardcore Gamers,Hardcore Otaku,Hardcore Ecchi!

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

Nothing's wrong - I only felt anything for someone once, amazingly. It's a matter of being different. Or hormones. Mostly different.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.