Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things U hate the most to do...? - Minitokyo

Things U hate the most to do...?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 161 total items

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Well...in life we can't just always do what we like, sometimes we'll also do things we don't like.
Probably....one of you don't like camping, or maybe you are someone who hates traveling....etc.
Tell me what you hate the most to do....
In my case I hate talking. Pity isn't it? Well, I feel talking is my worst aspect of life, because every time I talk none is pays attention to what I say. I hardly get other people's attention but when I get one I kinda overdo, it's like i can't stop and start to speak of junks that don't need to tell of. That's why I prefer to be silent and write what's on my mind.
How about you guys....? Anything you really hate to do? Tell me what it is and why...?

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I didn't like working in a public area with people, but I needed money to live and have my living expenses met. now I'm able to be more relaxed and be around very few people to none at all depending on me. I also don't like going out to stores where there are a lot of people, not really anti-social just disappointed in the human race. same when children, don't really care much for those either, and other people's kids (strangers) the way they let them do and say whatever they want, and hearing a kid say is that all after they have opened 50 presents on xmas. but let's see I also don't like (don't use the word hate don't really like using it) getting out of bed sometimes, but I force myself out anyways. it's more fun just to lay in bed and be lazy sometimes :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hmm.. waiting? keke

i hate the gay than showme

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Quote by angelxxuanI didn't like working in a public area with people, but I needed money to live and have my living expenses met. now I'm able to be more relaxed and be around very few people to none at all depending on me. I also don't like going out to stores where there are a lot of people, not really anti-social just disappointed in the human race. same when children, don't really care much for those either, and other people's kids (strangers) the way they let them do and say whatever they want, and hearing a kid say is that all after they have opened 50 presents on xmas. but let's see I also don't like (don't use the word hate don't really like using it) getting out of bed sometimes, but I force myself out anyways. it's more fun just to lay in bed and be lazy sometimes :)

I see you as someone who are almost like myself. Most things you say are describing me.

hetalia-axis-powers

I hate people smoking. I rather they take drug than smoking. People who take drugs die themself but people who smoke cause harm to others too.

waiting......
that's the most I hate.......

merged: 09-21-2010 ~ 01:51pm
waiting......
that's the most I hate.......

Chores and talking to people. It really makes me nervous to see them and then I get tongue-tied.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Tongue-tied? Hmmmm.......it's also one reason why I hate talking.........I feel like a nerd..........

hetalia-axis-powers

Tongue-tied? Hmmmm.......it's also one reason why I hate talking.........I feel like a nerd..........

umm.. wake up in the morning.. X)

hmm.. waiting? keke

the thing that I most hate to do is talk in front of a group of people, I just can't stand it when people focus their attention on me, because when they do I completely loose it and forget what I have to say.

I hate school...

Hear people complaining about everything to me.
They could just shut up and speak to them self. Really, why they talking about their dissatisfaction to me? As if I could help.

Waiting...

Probably cramming for Final exams.

Also, showering very late at night always feels like a chore.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Quote by UlquiorraSSTongue-tied? Hmmmm.......it's also one reason why I hate talking.........I feel like a nerd..........

Quote: hmm.. waiting? keke

Oi oi....didn't you have anything to say other than copying.

hetalia-axis-powers

snowflamez

Little Bastard!

when one piece on break~~

waking up! lol

por la raja de tu falda yo

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Quote by Isaax22por la raja de tu falda yo

Oh dear....please post in English....

hetalia-axis-powers

Oh yea, getting a strand of hair in your mouth. Stuff is so hard to get rid of.

many things

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 161 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.