Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things U hate the most to do...? - Minitokyo

Things U hate the most to do...?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

i hate the gay than showme

almost all housework~

merged: 10-03-2010 ~ 06:48am
laundry especially

going to the dentist..or any type of doctor.. and pe.

Waking up early to go to school :O

razor1997

razor1997

Revenant of Moenizer

What I hate the most to do? Well, in my current case, it is while studying accounting at school with such a "terminator" teacher. The other is when I had to study hard like hell to face the school tests and final exams.

kikaruu

kikaruu

I'm fairly innocuous.

I don't like speaking in general. It seems woefully inefficient, and half of the time, no one understands what I want to say anyway. Writing is a nice way around that, but in doing so I can't add the little nuances, like variations in pitch and stress and volume and whatnot. So, I deal.

Besides that, sleeping, because I can't do anything while my body rests. Feels like there aren't enough hours in the day at times.

~Kikaruu

You should check out my free music! http://www.last.fm/music/Kikaruu/

I don't know exactly

lots i guess... but the worst the top ranking would be cockroaches.. they're disgusting and ewwwwwwwwwwwww
next would be income tax... arggh!
den college assignments and exams! omg who invented exams! its the worst policy ever! agreed?!

so many ,so many ..

radith

radith

how art you today?

I hate to sing in front of public! (cause I can't sing T^T )

artistique is unique

homework..public speaking

reading a newspaper.................

Quote by czar22reading a newspaper.................

lol

when someone hurt my dog!
and any beatiful dog, furry beasts

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

One of my friends who would betrayed me, eating of Canton, my right hand have difficulties of drawing because of defectiveness, and memorize myself of many things then suddenly got forgotten. Trust me, it happened a lot of times.

Signature Image

sGueaky

sGueaky

NAga for the surface

i hate it when my mother wakes me up at 10pm and tellls me to make her coffee....and when im out of the sea i hate being out of the sea

Laundry is the worst!

waking up! hate that! lol

Quote by Literaterwhen someone hurt my dog!
and any beatiful dog, furry beasts

i agree

walking under the sun

i need credits

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

To listen people singing at loud. That most of the people doesn't like The Three Tenors (Luciano Pavarotti, Jos

Signature

Quote by chris15933i need credits

lol

my math homework

merged: 10-31-2010 ~ 03:22pm
my math homework

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.