Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things U hate the most to do...? - Minitokyo

Things U hate the most to do...?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

I hate a lot of things actually...i don't mind listing them too...LOL

Waiting
Doing Homework
Going to School :P
STUDYING...absolutely hate it
Waking up early in the morning for stupid stuff (like taking the SAT)
People who ask really stupid questions that don't need asking(trust me there are some)
Doing laundry
Sweeping the floor
Picking up the phone
Annoying people...
Avocados....ew
Bitter food
Aizen of Bleach...lol
Hinata of Naruto
Orihime of Bleach
English...
Writing essays
Growing up....
Yoona of SNSD...
ummm....that's all I can think of right now...oh...I hate forgetting what I want to say ..hate it....:P

Hate thinking about the future especially what I will do after graduate from highschool. I am so uncertain and I just want to be in my own little world hehe

Cleaning the bathroom

Doing school work! I love to go to school, to learn, to play with my frens, to do something, BUT I HATE DOING HOMEWORK AND PROJECTS! >___<

merged: 01-30-2011 ~ 09:50am
Doing school work! I love to go to school, to learn, to play with my frens, to do something, BUT I HATE DOING HOMEWORK AND PROJECTS! >___<

I really really hate waking up early in the morning! :D I bet most of the people here does too. ^_^

Hear people complaining about everything to me.
They could just shut up and speak to them self. Really, why they talking about their dissatisfaction to me? As if I could help.

Kittyna30

-Under The Red Moon-

Fold my clothes x.x

Thinking of the future when i have the present to worry about

Waking up early -___-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premium Anime and Manga downloads, over 500gb, $37!

Doing laundry, having to get up and go to work when I don't feel like it...........

one word... dishes

I hate to ask girls out the most. Unless they end up saying yes.

i hate the gay than show me

Study...always

Only The Strong Survive!

Things I hate the most, hm... would be the urg to earn money for survival

Too many things .. x)

Si elle pr

scale modeling

Buzeru

Buzeru

DeaTheKid.

Waiting, waiting, waiting!
Make my hair for hours and at last nothing changed.
Having a huge wardrobe. Finding nothing to dress up when going somewhere.
Tidying the 'tidied room'.
Talking for nothing.
Exams !

It's not symetrical at all ! <3

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

dealing with stupid people
playing games with cocky noobs
too bright -bright- days
my big bro
back-stabers

and a lot more will be listed when I remember ^^

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

Yep I Love them =D So Amazing

I hate schooll... And drugs!

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

I hate everything except nothing

i hate crowded places and way too cheerfull people

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

i hate doing a lot of things... it would take too long to list them all...

Quote by MANDy Well, I feel talking is my worst aspect of life, because every time I talk none is pays attention to what I say. I hardly get other people's attention but when I get one I kinda overdo, it's like i can't stop and start to speak of junks that don't need to tell of. That's why I prefer to be silent and write what's on my mind.
How about you guys....? Anything you really hate to do? Tell me what it is and why...?

I totally understand how you feel. This happens to me quite often as well. As for what I hate the most, I'd have to be cleaning...especially dishes (probably because I put it off because I don't like doing it.)

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.