Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of OG Divine Wars manga vol 5 art - Minitokyo

Deletion of OG Divine Wars manga vol 5 art

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear Minitokyo staff,
I have noticed the deletion of the scan mentioned above which size is 1054 x 1500. For the reason I was given, I am calling it bull crap. This scan met the minimal requirements so why was it deleted when there are so many lower resolution scans that are on this site (the Bleach section) and several other members of the faggots club (veteran scanners) have scans of similar resolution. So I request the return of my scan or the immediate deletion of others smaller than this one.

Also, the  by evaunit2
by evaunit2 was not resized, at least not by me

Sincerely,

evaunit2

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Well, evaunit. First of all, this is so childish of you I hardly can believe you left a post like this for a single scan. Then, your scan was low quality and with signs of enlargement so no, it won't be restored.
Veteran scanners (or whataver you might like to call them) are 'trusted members', supposed to be submitting only high quality material and be active in reporting (quite optional but some of them report so much our staff is so proud of them). But of course we delete their submissions, they're not special or something like that. You are one of them, but maybe you don't like the title? Anyway, for the reasons I mentioned, your scan will stay deleted.
And we always say: don't complain, REPORT instead. Just report those "lower resolution scans" and we'll take care of them.
But I seriously don't hope to read another complaint like this from you.

merged: 09-26-2010 ~ 09:22pm
Case solved through PM, closing this thread.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.