Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello, fellow otaku fans! <3 - Minitokyo

Hello, fellow otaku fans! <3

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hello, people! It's Akai here as a brand new member and am pleased to meet all of you. I have just finished watching Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan for the 3rd time and I just love it, so addicting. My fave character is Okita Souji, he's so pretty and can be so sexy sometimes! xD
Anyway, I hope to make friend with you guys.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Akai and welcome to mt glad to have you join us. be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page and ask any questions that you might have. we got quite a few Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan uploads around so you'll probably have fun and plenty of other uploads to enjoy as well. hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hello Akai! Nice to meet you too :) Yes I completely agree with you... Okita Souji is my favourate too! And yes, Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan is addictive.... I must have watched it at least twice myself! :D

Hey Akai! I hope we can get to know each other, but right now welcome to the site! :)

souji mine too fav too hot sexy and good dialuogu

Konnichiwa Akai-san, nice to meet you! :D

I'm a newbie too, I hope we can get to know each other! xD

Yeah we're same, I like Hakuouki too.. especially Saitou Hajime.. xD

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

Quote by Akai-chouButterflyHello, people! It's Akai here as a brand new member and am pleased to meet all of you. I have just finished watching Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan for the 3rd time and I just love it, so addicting. My fave character is Okita Souji, he's so pretty and can be so sexy sometimes! xD
Anyway, I hope to make friend with you guys.

Hi! i

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

hello, I'm a new member too^^
I've just watched Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan and I really like Saitou Hajime because he is handsome, cook and great
Nice to meet you^^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.