Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need some good photoshop tips ^^" - Minitokyo

Need some good photoshop tips ^^"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Hello dear reader ^^
I just downloa...Emmm...Bought adobe photoshop 7.0 ^^"
And i would appreciate some tips from some Pros or other newbies ^^
I try to find out the most stuff about it,but i would like to hear some tips from Pro anime wallpaper makers ~_^ xD

And if i upload a wallie then i have to show a mod the pieces i used in my wall,right? ^^"

Thankies~ Hugs and Nyan nyan~s

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

1. first thing you have to learn is how to use Pen Tool , if you mastered pen tool actually you can make anything you want.
2. practice with all tutorial how to make cloud , sky , fire , flower etc. when you already familiar with all Tools in Photoshop then you can try making wallpaper. here is the link tutorial by Maple Rose "EGAO" or you can look in the internet ;)
3. practice , practice and practice.

note : before you submit your wall here on MT you should read MT FAQ and Policy and one more tips what you should and don't do with your wallpaper , so it wont get deleted. here is the link from Chloe Userpage "Chloe"

and the last thing is happy practice ^__^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Is PS CS7? like the guy above say just learn how to use the Pen Tool and bingo! XD I don't usually make walls but I do other stuff

Thankies Ndox and Swrt :3 its helpful... Now i have something to do on the weekend ;D practice,practice and more practice ^^
Thanks again~ ^^

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

you're welcome :) uh uh one more thing that important... don't forget to have fun man ^_^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

^^ yepp I'm gonna have fun at it x3 I love this stuff :p and maybe i'm gonna hate it after a lil time...But i always like to work with Photoscape too so...i guess i'm gonna have fun with Photoshop too ^.^

looker

looker

living of experiences

hey noko ;D

i'm sorry but ican't help you becouse i have never used fotoshop :/

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

ok hun....easy cheat for photoshop is using brushes. since someone has already told you about - remember that your pen tool that on the last node it will make it hard to handle....my english sucks today so bear with me >.< .... hold in at and click on that last node to cusp it so that you can carry on with your work path without it doing funny curves that you cant control - ok...thats a lil more indepth of the pen tool. after you lined around your image and closed the path, right click with your pen tool still selected and pick "make seletion" from the list, cut and paste. from there play with it

follow this for lil graphic - http://anatnem.deviantart.com/art/Photoshop-Quick-fix-180429930

as for photodhop brushes, you can download them online anywhere for free. once downloaded (trust me this is the BIGGEST cheat for photoshop - this and the clone tool), place them in your C:\\....\adobe\photoshop\presets\brushes folder (where ever you installed it to) and drop the .abr files in there. reopen photoshop and select your brush tool. youi will see standard brushes but after pasting the extra files in that folder, go to the little play button in the top right hand corner. once clicked you will be greeted with a whole bunch of options and different brush selections. pick one, go to screen and click and instantly you will have pwetty desigm withh no effort.

once you got these two things right and want some some more gooodies, lemmi know and ill add some more for you ;) you can also browse that site for brushes and other photoshop tips and tricks :)

Signature

O.o Anatnem...Thanks very much *hugs you ^^* I will try out these tips... I hope i can upload something in a short time ^^

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

lol...its all good. i work as a graphic artist so i use photoshop more than what i go to the toilet :P but try deviantart.com. they have great tips, trick and cheats for most young upcoming artists. esp in anime

Signature

Lykea

Lykea

Jin

Like Anatnem said, searc up photoshop tutorials in DA ;P Also, download some photoshop brushes form there while ur at it

^^ thankies for your help here....
So i'm done with the wallpaper ^^ *sit the whole day by his PC* ^^"
But i choose 1280x1024 image size and it comes 1213x1024 out...Why is this? Could use some help ^^"

woow! ??????????????

Oh here is the A to my Q:
Choose image then image size...and then you just set the size...if you want to choose both width and length freely then deselect : constrain proportions
then select ok and its done....This message is for other newbies ^^ So everyone can post here if they have a question about photoshop then we help you here~ ^.^

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I'll giving you an advice there merynoko-chan. You've need to using your own originality plus practice your creations for example like making animations, creating banner and etc. Each Photoshop version is depends the requirement of your computer which is needed. I'm now CS3 keep sharpen my skills.

Signature Image

Thankies...My avatar is made by me,my sigimg too and the rest on my page too, I use photoscape for gif creation its so easy~ ^^

And wakarimashita~desu! I keep sharpening my skills~

read alot of informational web-sites.

Another good thing to learn from Photoshop is the magic wand tool. It is very helpful for cutting out pieces or adding color and such to individual colors in the picture. If you select a color with the magic wand tool, there should be a dotted moving line around the color you chose. You can then click on the eraser tool and erase that certain color from the piece. You can also do the same thing but click the paintbrush tool and color over the selected spot. If this doesn't make any sense, tell me, and I'll explain better. I've been playing with Photoshop for a few years now, and I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

WolfCAT

WolfCAT

THE AWESOME SAUCE

Best piece of advice I can give you. Learn colour theory and that the burn/dodge tool is your ultimate friend. I use it in all my pieces and everytime I do MY ASS IS SAVED :D
Also look up tutorials on deviant art. They're pretty good and they helped me when I first started.

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

First thing you have to know is pentooling. It is necessary to extract images and vectoring. Another thing is brushes, where u can get brush packs online. Its best u do a little study on color before you start.
A nice tool for PS are gradient maps. It can entirely change your image. Filters.... I do not recommend that, It looks kinda funny on anime art.
A nice tip: Go to forums such as nihonomaru, sakurahana, animerender.net, or even deviantart.com for tutorials. It helps a lot in the basic aspects of a good design.

If you have photoshop CS4, u can actually use the Kuler function, its a great tool to find matching colors. I think thats all and good luck!

thank you for all suggestion

Thank you for it

nice suggestions tanks for all i have photoshop

Hmmm Deviant Art has some great tutorials...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.