Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi Everyone n.n* .v. - Minitokyo

Hi Everyone n.n* .v.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hi everyone im new in MT and i need i litle help about the rules.

My language is Spanish (Mex. n.n*) and sometimes i post comments in spanish to try to meet someone of my language, so the point is, i cant post in my idiom, if i cant, this is reason to Banned, i really dont want be banned i like my nick u.u.

Well time to say Good Bye.

Good Luck Everyone n.n*

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome to mt Shiden. be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page, if you haven't done so already and ask any questions that you might have. but you can use google translator too and just use this site as means to start to practice your english typing skills. a lot of people do so do not worry about that at all. well hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

hi Shiden welcome to Minitokyo , well... don't worry you will found one :)
so... enjoy your stay and have fun :)

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Thanks guys for the welcome well is good to know i dont have problems about my coments in spanish well i check ther rules

thanks again

Hi Shiden. Welcome to MT =D

welcome ,i am new here too

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.