Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Confessions - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

I watched a movie my mom didn't want to watch when I was like 6.

PASTAAAA 8D

^ Same here, yet my dad didn't want me to watch a certain show when I was 6, but I did. xD

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Okay I went insane one time and I mean I lost it because I wanted to have control of a split personalty. I wasn't hurting anybody but I just couldn't well act normally and hurting myself. I got better though and hope to never go back and guess what I don't go into the split personalty!

PASTAAAA 8D

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

*clears throat... then sighs* everything i confess will always be 100% true because i don't see the point in a false confession.

merged: 11-27-2011 ~ 02:15am
I just found out that my grandpa is hooked up to a machine and is hanging on for life (due to a heart attack and a stroke) and i feel nothing at all.

merged: 11-27-2011 ~ 02:17am
A friend of mine that i have known since i was a little kid just shot himself in the face with a shotgun and again i feel nothing.

merged: 11-27-2011 ~ 08:51pm
As a child i witnessed on two separate occasions where my dad tried to kill my sister. Once by throwing a kerosine lamp at her ( wich severly burned her arms and legs) and another time by holding her down and pouring water up her nose and mouth while his hand was around her throat. She kicked and tried to scream for help but there was nothing i could do.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.