Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ichigo versus naruto - Minitokyo

ichigo versus naruto

page 1 of 1 21 total items

yo wuz up! between chigo and naruto naruto win the battle

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

do you mean ichigo from bleach? and which form and how far into the rabbit hole are we running. all in all, if they were at their strongest, ichigo would still win. but that's just my opinion, from what I can see him do far into the series then yes. thanks to spoilers on both parts I'm able to post this.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

based on the latest manga chapters, definetely ichigo :<

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Chigo? You mean Ichigo right?
Then the winner will be Ichigo.
He's a soul reaper and Naruto is just a human with a sort of beast inside of him.

****SPOILER ALERT****
But according to the latest chapter of Bleach where Ichigo losing his shinigami power, maybe Naruto will kicks his ass easily.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

ichigo! of course ichigo! naruto is lame...

Just Ichigo!^^

definitely naruto

Naruto of course, long distance attacks of the bankai will not work and he will die if he get close.

ichigo would prob win it,

hmm naruto could go 9-tails so i honestly think he'd win.

ichigo ;p
meybe...

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

Kurosaki Ichigo has lost his shinigami power, after he released Getsuga Tenshou Final. So I think the winner will be Naruto Uzumaki. Cause he just learned how to control nine-tails kyuubi's chakra, rawr.. X3

happy and positive

Ichigo and Naruto

Naruto probably, Ichigo has lost his power after all.

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

Quote by PirkleboyNaruto probably, Ichigo has lost his power after all.

agree! (nod-nod)

happy and positive

At this point, powers or not, Naruto would probably end up winning. He was already being made completely Gary-Stu before (along with Sasuke and Madara), but now he's got the full power of Kyuubi's chakra under his command on top of that...so...Uber-Stu now, lol.

If I need choose Ichigo wins, but I like both

Narutoooooo *^*

i think i like bleach better

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.