Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eyeshield 21 FanClub - Minitokyo

Eyeshield 21 FanClub

Tagged under Eyeshield 21

Group announcement by Eyeshield21-FanClub

page 1 of 1 6 total items

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Hello everyone~!
We are glad to announce the ES21 FanClub is now up and running~! We are recruiting more members so, ES21 fans, come join us now~! Our mission is to get more people to know this awesome series and become fans as well. We don't want ES21 to be forgotten~! So we are welcoming everyone who wants to supports us~!
We are currently working on the group's contents and desing, so we ask for a little patience. Also we are looking for group moderators to lend us a hand in this project. If you want to apply for moderator of the group here are the requirements:

1.- You have to be active in MT. At least 2 or 3 days a week.
2.- You need to have free time. At least 2 hours a day.
3.- You have to be a fan of ES21. We need someone with knowledge of the series.
4.- You need to be supportive. We are all making an effort here, so we want someone we can trust in.

If you want to apply for Moderator, please contact me (LadyCrosszeria) via PM.

Now, to our current members, I'd like to apologize with you guys because I haven't been that much active lately, work is taking most of my time, and by the time I get home I'm just dead tired. However I don't want this group to disappear, so I'm gonna make an extra effort to be more active and keep working on the group. So everyone, please keep on supporting us~!
If you haven't checked the group's page lately, I posted an image sample for the Characters Introduction section, so please give me your opinion, I wouldn't want to just do things as I wish, since we are team.

Ok for now that's it. We'll be waiting for those ES21 fans to join us~!

Love, Gaby

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

BUMP!
I'm here^^

~kitto dekiru~

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Thanks for your support~! ^.^ Please make sure to check the group's page and if you want to apply for Moderator, let me know ^.^

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

ChrnoKero

ChrnoKero

Nothing is real!

GO GO ES21Group ^3^/

em17

em17

animexlover...

do your BEST! ^-^

IM BACK!!!!~ XD

Hello everyone! I am fan of the Demon Devil Bats. You are the Best!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.