Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Limality's Birthday - Minitokyo

Limality's Birthday

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

By chance i came about to knowing this mate's birth date through one of Xandy's thread...

Quote by Limality
Oh tell you more about me? hmm =\ oh well i could just as good tell alot of myself......
Alright i wasn born in switzerland on the 19th october 1988.....

And yes....just wanna wish him a great day today!! So Happy Birthday Lima!!! Happy 16th!! XD XD
*uncorks a bottle of champy*

Signature Image

happy bday Li! wow. his bday already. im in shock. XD XD XD. (freakin post limit! :angry: )

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

happy birthday lima! wooo! 16 now? XD have a great day mr. sweet 16 XD that sounded horrible lol

*slices cake for myself* lol no drinking yet ur still a minor :o haha!

Signature Image

kitat

kitat

The dead of freedom

Please let me say a word, too. Happy birthday Limality.Congratulations sixteen years. XD

Signature
Who can master your own fate ? Different people have different ways of life .

dans

dans

busy u_u

Happy Birthday Lima !!! :) :D XD XD :D :)
sweet 16, eh ? *hugs*

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

happy birthday...
he...he.he.he.he....
love it when someone has it's b'day in here
wish u always get what u want..
and don't forget ur mother who born u.ok

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

dude! I didn't get you anything! $%(*!!! Crap >.< Well all I can do is wish you a happy b-day and may there be many, many more ahead of you. OH YES! I can let everyone know that Lima is a studly man who is an emotional guy that makes some of the best work I've ever seen. Seriously hes not one to mess with cause he will mess you up. Big time. Anyways Congrads Lima, enjoy this wonderful day of yourself and peace =D. Have a good one!

Signature Image

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

yeah! Happy birthday! I wish you the best for this special day ^-^ and that your wish comes true ^_~

chazmoot

shikima king

Yey!!!! 16!!!! u dont know me!!!! but to hell with that, Happpy Belated Birthday!!1 o its not belated yet. weeeeeee

waikikiki sneaky between the cheeky!!!

Whoa~ a sweet 16! Happy birthday, man! *hurries off to Lima's guestbook XD*

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

waii waii!!
limality is 16 now~!!!!
ur a yr younger den me ehh~~ ^.^
Happy Birthday dude~!! ^.^

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by chazmootYey!!!! 16!!!! u dont know me!!!! but to hell with that, Happpy Belated Birthday!!1 o its not belated yet. weeeeeee

HAHAAAA THX DUDE :D and thx to everybody else!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Happy B'day Lima!!! I wish you happiness and health always... umm.. what else? ^_^' (omg.. this post limit is quite irritating)... oh yeah..... *grabs a piece of the b'day cake* .... tee hee hee... XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

O_O heck take my presents too if yer gonna eat all da cake without me XD

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Lol! ^^ happy B-day limality! ^^ ::giving a cake: wish you have a great day! :D

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Happy birthday, Lim! May your day be festive and your friends buy you a great big pizza!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ahh, i was gonna make this thread, but someone beat me to it; happy bday lima~ it was fun playing pool with you on the eve of your bday XD

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Happy 16th birthday Lima! hahaha, hope you have a good one, best wishes :D

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

wooo~~ Happy birthday to the lima bean XD *sends over a ero cake w/ ero candles* XD

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Happy birthday Limality! *still doesn't know that he's filipino but runs off to play Doa Ultimate.*

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

happy birthday Li,hey wat do u want for ur big day? lolz maybe a cake? loLZ well chyeaa have a good one!XD

Signature Image

Heya...Limalty happy b-day! Makes you one year
older! A better pimp that is XD XD XD ^_^'

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

limmmmmalitttty happy birthday =DD even though i'm probably 123435953hours late XD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Happy bday lima tho i dont know him and have athe best wishes hope you get good presents and a few drinks oops what was your age again...... ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.