Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Anime~2010-Fall - Minitokyo

New Anime~2010-Fall

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Hello there dear reader~! ^^"
I guess this isn't nothing new to hardcore anime fans(like me) who are always up-to-date with the new anime scenes.But for those who like(?) anime and have no time to check the news,Because of school,work etc. Here is a pic which shows the new animes of This fall(September-November)~ x3
http://www.nyobsd.org/images/Fall2010.jpg
http://neko-pan.net/wp-content/uploads/20100813_fallchart.jpg

The following ones look good to me: letter bee,those samurai girls(Ecchi ~_^ ^o^) The world God only knows,Toaru 2,Sora no otoshimono 2,Motto TLR, My lil sister can't be this cute, Milky Holmes x3, Hakuoki 2 , da new Pokemon movie..., Queens blade specials *drools* o.o i see this the first time on the img..., To heart adnext,,Koe de oshigoto xD( you will fall down from your seat when you see what the story is about~ x3 so awesome

So are you happy MT people? This many new awesome anime,Who wouldn't be happy,ne? x3 ^o^

What are your favorites btw? :3

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

mine is not on the list... :O oh well... my fav is
Ghost In The Shell S.A.C and S.A.C 2nd Gig and G.I.T.S The Movie , Appleseed and Appleseed : ExMachina , Midory Days , Robin The Witch Hunter , Cowboy Bebop , Naruto episode : when he the first time using Rassengan , Blood : The Last Vampire and Blood+ , Afro Samurai ... thas all what i can think right now ... ^__^;;

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Ah i see...Unfortunate that there is nothing on the PICS that you would like to see~ xD ^^
The new ones are looking all nice, i believe that one of them is gonna be your new top1 anime :3

i can't wait Tegami bachi and hakuouki

merged: 09-29-2010 ~ 07:55pm
i can't wait Tegami bachi and hakuouki

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Awesome Thread. Looks like a ton of good Anime to be watched. Great Work merynoko.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

^//^ Thanks~ And yeah there's gonna be a ton of awesome anime..So i better go and buy me a new PC with lots of space xD I have 90gb left from 970gb :) (1TB isn't 1000gb :( unfortunately) XD back to the topic ^^" I'm gonna make then a winter one if i get the pics :p too...^^ I would review them but i can't watch 'em on my current drive~ ^^"

Oh great, here I thought that my marks couldn't get any lower.. seems like I was mistaken -_-
Thanks for the post, I can prepare for the worst now :D

looker

looker

living of experiences

I.. want... romances... >:D

Thanks noko ^^

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Nice. Thanks for info but the OVAs and other stuff aren't in there. And yeah Hyakka Ryouran is a must watch xD Forget the Ecchiness, the art is too great for any otaku to miss it.

Life - it's a one-shot affair

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

kitan second season and Togainu no Chi oh my :O but I knew about ironman, they are also going to be working on touhou, so it's been confirmed and probably going to be released in the near future, possibly a spring release? they are also going to approach x-men can't wait to see that one, from the teasers on the art alone (no not fan art because these are those action figures and collectible figures) it's going to be a complete 360 change. the others, that interest me, I'll sample as they come along if they don't interest me dropped shall they be :) thanks for sharing this

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thankies Tenshi~ Oh a Touhou one ^.^ awesome...That have to gonna be something really good if it comes out :3

I was surprised,when i saw that Iron Man anime is for real...I believed that its only some rumor...And then O.O But i dunno if i'm gonna watch it...
Now even X-Men O.o xD but it sounds still interesting... Cartoon=>into> anime...They finally realized that ANIME IS BETTER THAN CARTOONS... xD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well they did approach live action into anime, ironman and then there was witchblade (which held seriously too much ecchi for me to get engrossed into the plot) and there are others that are coming, just takes time to bring them to light. but the new pokemon movie looks promising, I'm a big time pokemon fan, been with them since the very beginning :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yeah,the movies are very awesome ^.^
Hope pokemon never ends xD They have always new ideas...Its like a miracle xD after so many years and they still make new stuff,and its good too ^.^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yup, pokemon is possibly the longest running anime. but case closed and one piece are quickly gaining. although those two are still stuck within the same name/series, pokemon has pretty much retained it's original form even after adding new pokemon and new names to their show. it's still the same thing though, pokemon with cuteness overflowing from it :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Can't wait for Hakuouki and Togainu no Chi! XD Thanks for this.. will try the others if its good based on people's comments ^.^Y

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I have to honestly say I'm only really looking forward to Toaru Majutsu no Index II and My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute (because the manga is adorable).

The rest look like the average, a-typical styled anime series. Not too sure why they felt the need to remake To-Love-Ru, since the previous anime series just ended not that long ago and the OVA helped pretty much cover everything, but I suppose it's all good.

Signature Image

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

yay thankies noko :3
that was rly nice of u ^____^ have been waitin for sumthin like that x3
im waitin for "letter bee" and "Hakuoki" teheh x3

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

Your welcome Emma~ I'm glad to see that you like Bishies too xD
And today is a good day to download: MM!,Iron Man anime and Sora no Otoshimono Forte
because the links are out and you can download them now O.o NOOW~! xD
x3 go and check'em on animea.net....I don't give links because i could become problems here... :X x3

merged: 10-03-2010 ~ 01:07pm
Bakuman and Tegami Bachi: reverse are out too... x3

Hakuouki alredy here! Nice episode btw!

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

Okies ^-^ thankies for tellin us again noko :3

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

If my eyes didn't lie to me then Star drivers first episode is out too~ ^.^ Who likes mecha should check it ;3
I personally dislike mecha,but as i see one of the Promotional videos it looks kinda cool...The protagonist looks awesome,red and golden hair ^.^...

umetoplum

Freelance Shinigami

BAKUMAN! And can't believe Physic Detective Yakumo is coming too lawl. I've been reading the manga but that didn't interest me at all :( maybe I should go and check the anime? xP

"No matter what, we're standing on our path."

xP good idea,yeah sometimes is the anime better than the manga :/ almost never... Well back to topic
Pokemon best wishes is out... Panty and Stocking too aaand x3 My little sister can't be that cute is out too :3 so get the new first episodes til they're HOT xD

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Quote by merynokoIf my eyes didn't lie to me then Star drivers first episode is out too~ ^.^ Who likes mecha should check it ;3
I personally dislike mecha,but as i see one of the Promotional videos it looks kinda cool...The protagonist looks awesome,red and golden hair ^.^...

Yup, just finished the first episode and I gotta say it's TTGL level material. Plus, the graphics are nice. So for all those who like mecha anime, go for it and for those who don't really have a liking to mecha anime should check it out too.

I've my hopes up for TB Reverse but sadly I haven't finished TB yet so I've to put it on hold.

Life - it's a one-shot affair

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.