Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Anime~2010-Fall - Minitokyo

New Anime~2010-Fall

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

i'm looking forward to hyakka ryousan samurai girls

oh...so much..but i'm tired to wait in every week...=-=

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Quote by Arcat17oh...so much..but i'm tired to wait in every week...=-=

This is true but you could try out every anime; might get you attached. But yeah, the wait is unbearable. There was once when I actually thought that i would let Bleach episodes build up and all before I watched them in a batch but failed xD

Well, there is still One Piece left for me. 300+ episodes in one go would be a satisfying challenge.

Life - it's a one-shot affair

I can't wait for Togainu no Chi > ///////////// <

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

IRON MAN! YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAA

I'll be caught watching all the ecchi animes on that list, alongside the fantasy/action ones. Especially Iron Man bro.

Now all that's missing is my vandalized calendar and paper shredder machine. Then it's high-time to AnimeWood.
Who needs Transformers and Bruce Willis when we got SRWOG and Tony Stark.
Get jealous Hollywood.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Index 2!finally!

xD yeah Hollywood should get jealous xD
BTW the most animes started airing: Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto, Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls, Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Pokemon: Best Wishes ,Iron Man ,Toaru Majutsu no Index II ,Tegami Bachi Reverse, MM! , Sora no Otoshimono Forte
OMG...and many more xD check 'em out on your favorite site for anime downloading ^^

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

lol yeah SRWOG is great. And so is Iron Man but you're either going over or you're a fan of Iron Man; so much so that you're gonna scream your lungs out each time you post here, about Iron Man.

I do wonder if you'll do so when the second cartoon to go anime airs.... o.o

Star Driver first ep was very confusing btw.

Spoiler (show)

What Wako said after seeing Takuto transformed pwned me. I thought she was gonna go something like "Galaxy Pretty Boy?" but instead of that she went and said "Tauburn?" I mean how unpredictable was that? I guess pretty much 90% of the viewers thought the same as I did and got pwned xD

Life - it's a one-shot affair

Index 2, Bakuman are my favorite and of course Tegami Bachi

majidekurizu

majidekurizu

noblesse oblige

Im actually waiting most of them ATM.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zansabarshadow

My favorites so far are: Bakuman, The World God Only Knows, Arakawa 2 and Star Driver. I like the others too lol but these have stood out to me the most.

Yeaaahhh I've beem waiting for Bakuman, Hakuoki and Tegami Bachi Reverse. Star Driver got me hooked up from the first episode. Its got those flashy rainbow stuff like TTGL.

There's an Ironman anime? My head is spinning.

from these new Fall season
just Togainu no chi and Letter bee reverse

Togainu no Chi has been really good so far and episode 4 comes out this Thursday... and it's gonna be drool worthy... *drools*

ALERT: HYPER TNC FAN ON THE PREMISES!

Signature Image

i WANT ACTION MEDIEVAL KNIGHT

i wanna watch hakuouki! has anyone watch it already? is it any good?
and and physic detective too!
also i'm putting gosick (going to be released next spring) into my year 2011 to-watch list
so cant wait to watch~ *waku waku*

i will definitely watch THE WORLD ONLY GOD KNOWS...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.