Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenshi reinstated as it was falsly deleted - Minitokyo

Tenshi reinstated as it was falsly deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

raku-amatsu

raku-amatsu

Shugo Tenshi

the scan I provided to share was deleted on the reason that it was said it was deleted as it was from something called a pixiv which I have no idea what that is for one, and that no evidence was provided to show where I had got it off, I had found that scan on a free website and thought I would share it with this community being a Angel Beats! fan myself and I would also like all the false and and wrongly accused warnings over the Tenshi scan against my name taken away

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

No, it will not be reinstated. Pixiv is a Japanese site similar to DeviantArt. Kayurachan posted a link to the original artwork on Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11258649

It is YOUR responsibility to know where the scan originated before submitting it. For more information about the Pixiv agreement see this thread: HERE

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.