Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper| So happy - Minitokyo

Wallpaper| So happy

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Please, tell me why this wallpaper was deleted. In the description to the deletion,there was written that the quality of scan was bad. Well, it was[b][/b] in original, but i changed it. Maybe the administration thought that blur on it was to hide disadvantages of scan . Though I didn't want to do it. If you had seen the original scan, you knew that colours were more warm. Yes i couldn't extract girl according to the line art,cause her edges were blurred yet.

http://s002.radikal.ru/i197/1009/08/89578e3a6e79t.jpg

Thank you.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Hi,
Can you please add a link to the original scan? It would help us to compare.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

I can't find it on minitokyo( i don't remember it's name), so here http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1009/31/362fe6e9bbb3t.jpg

Fran

Fran

While it wasn't the original reason why it was deleted, turns out that the artist of the scan is from pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=92280
That might be the reason why the original scan was deleted in the first place.
I'm afraid it won't be restored.

Well, even though i found this scan here on minitokyo, thank you for the explanation .

Fran

Fran

Hi,
I just stumbled upon the source scan of your wall:
Pixiv Girls Collection#404795

and I thought it had been deleted for pixiv but it turned out that the source was actually a pixiv artbook and we accept scanned material.
To avoid things like this in the future, I'd like you to properly tag your wallpapers, so please, when you are you going to use a scan, save the source.

As for the wallpaper itself, there's a problem with the quality of the resources. Since it's a rather simple wall, the resources should be of a high quality and the background does not look that way.
My advice, if you want to submit this again, is to rework the background. I also think that the scan needs more work as it looks grainy.

Thank you, I've already understood how lame was this wall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.