Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what are you doing when your stress? - Minitokyo

what are you doing when your stress?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

shallen11

shallen11

LOVE ME

.... me, I'm just taking rest and sleep, because I like sleeping..
..... hehehehe,,,,,

.....I Love ANIME so much..... ;-)
SOOOO CUTE

Roll down the stairs.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

sit in front of tv watching anything :)

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

post here at minitokyo

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when I'm stressed I normally write more, mow yards (yes yards like people yards, and it's normally push mowing and not a riding lawn mover and it tends to be fast pace sort of thing), meditation, run around the outside of my house a few times (even in winter this is fun, snow is ideal), and I don't venture towards online when I'm stressed sometimes I will watch a movie or something to escape from what might be causing my stress and within a short time it tends to go away.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I may have to try some of your stress coping mechanisms, bunny.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

I go for a drive. Nothing like fast pumping pistons to pound out all the bad feelings or stress.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Quote by maverickmechanicI go for a drive. Nothing like fast pumping pistons to pound out all the bad feelings or stress.

just to add to this, for those thinking this might be a good idea, let's focus on the safety issues of both you and other drivers. but I know my mom has done this a lot of times and after awhile you begin to drive normal and then you use that time to start to clear your head. also make certain you have money and fuel, without one of the other you're really not going to be getting very far.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Haha, I don't drive crazily, Angel. In fact, I drive better than most people on the road. My feelings aren't projected on anything, even if I am really angry about something. I just love the feeling of driving around.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

idk i begin to move my fingers crazily

laid on floor with my head underneath..XD

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Sigh*/.........

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

I do sleep or eat some high-calorie food with fresh ice tea....thant could calm me down.

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

shake stuffed teddy bears until their seams fall apart and fluff starts emptying out of their heads.

Think of the world.

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

When I'm stressed out, I usually watch tv and have a nice warm bath and a hot cup of coco before I sleep :)

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

I just runaway to my rooftop*if it's cold I bring my blanket and occasionally fall asleep*

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

Roll down the stairs.

hate the world

merged: 10-31-2010 ~ 03:11pm
hate the world

play shoot 'em up video games

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

nothing............I'm too stressed to do something!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

celia

celia

roy

If im stress i'll listen music with high volume until i cant hear anything

roy coollllllllll

sleep / lie down
eat snacks

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

post less serious topics in every forum i join XD

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

big-boss95

big-boss95

energy saver

snacks, music, sleep

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.