Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Spoilers] Bleach over? - Minitokyo

[Spoilers] Bleach over?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

If you haven't been keeping up with the manga well it would appear the series is over and well man just like wtf? Aizen didn't die they had to seal him,Yammi battle was skipped, Kensei & Mashiro gone that's bs,lastly for all the power Ichigo gained he uses it only lose it with the Final Getsuga Tensho lame. Well lets hear some feedback now be honest and well loved this line

How was the fighting?
Kenpachi:Boring as f*ck

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

And all of that, is the reason why Bleach isn't going to be finished soon. PLUS there could be hope for a NEW bad guy to appear. And Ichigo hasn't lost his powers - They're gonna come back. Take a look at the latest chapter. He's screaming his head off. Since link's aren't allowed (Which they should be! T_T) - Go to the latest Blog entry of "A NarutoChidori Production" on Myspace. Or if you don't want to hunt down my Myspace, In the Blog, here's my Theory:

"Ichigo will regain his Soul Reaper powers.
AND Inner Hollow Ichigo IS GONNA COME OUTOF HIM AND THEIR GONNA FIGHT!
Cmon...it's not that impossible to happen. Aizen turned into a 'fricken butterfly!"

And i just want to point this out while im on this subject. Who else had the thought and laughed to themselves, that when they 'sealed' Aizen, it looked oddly like they were sealing him in a Pokeball?! LOL. Then had the thought, "Gotcha Butterzen!" Maybe Tite's been waiting for, "Pokemon: Best Wishes"?! Hahaha!

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Bleach over? No. It's just the beginning of a new chapter. hehe.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I had heard that the author was going to do at least one more saga or arc after the War, so I think Bleach is close to being finished, but not quite...

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Nah there's not gonna be Ichigo vs Inner. Kubo said there's two more arcs during an interview when the arrancar arc was ongoing. So Deicide is likely the first of the two arcs so there's one arc left (probably)

So this would be a long one that would include Aizen, Ichigo, Urahara, 13 Capt. and the Spirit King.

Life - it's a one-shot affair

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

...Is it safe to assume that Aizen's going to come back?

Simply because it just seems like something he would do until he's completely destroyed?

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

True. The author wouldn't leave the fans in cliff hanger situation.

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Quote by Leafsapphire...Is it safe to assume that Aizen's going to come back?

Simply because it just seems like something he would do until he's completely destroyed?

No, it's definite that Aizen's coming back. Kubo, the successful troll, has mentioned that Bleach would end in Aizen's death, not his sealing.

Hm.. Silly turned the situation

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Aizen has no powers and yes there's two more arcs

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Kubo the successful troll, I like that ^^

That really makes sense to me, I mean... There are far too many unresolved issues...

And we can predict Bleach's lifespan will be extended due to unnecessary and painful fillers.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Yea! two more!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

All good things must come to and end....*sigh*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

You do have a good point there Uber.

stargem

stargem

hooray for continuation

anime-fans-united

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Yes, Uber is right. All good things do come to an end. But they better not put any more fillers in the anime. The fans will cry if they do.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That is a fact too.

Ohh, that is somthing Tite could expand on o.o

The Spirit King (or whatever else he is called)

Think about it, there's somthing called the Kings Key. So of course there would have to be a King. That itself could be made into like 50 or 100 Episode's! Mwuahaha!

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That would be great if that happened.

Plus, Tite has ALWAYS told us that he doesn't have a planned ending at all. On no official Anime News source have i heard otherwise.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That is very valuable information to know. And I did not know that about Title till now.

They'll always find some way of milking out everything they can somehow to extend the series...after all, how many people thought Naruto was almost near its end when Sasuke finally faced down Itachi? =\

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

good things pup? at any rate the manga is like 400 and something and the anime is like nearing 300 now. if it's ended please let it go. the pony has been ridden enough and should just be put to rest. they should have killed bleach or at least shortened it or sped it up at around 250, if another arc comes, wow what are they going to do? hopefully a tie in episode will come about, but bleach isn't even in my top 50 anime favorites, I can't wait for abridged, can't wait to see what will seriously be cut out then it might be enjoyable again for me :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Abridged would be funny. Like what happens on canihascheeseburger xD

On topic, Bleach is gonna end soon like it or not. So yeah let's just endure the last 50-70 chapters and just take in whatever Tite throws at us.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.