Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your opinion about Religion? - Minitokyo

What is your opinion about Religion?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

^^" I'm sure they are gonna be people who kick my butt,because of my opinions and so on...And i hope my opinions doesn't break anyones psyche or something >.< (i guess this is my overreacting again...)
I hope you write your own opinion too dear reader,so we can discuss here with some people bout this stuff
SO my opinion about the catholic religion :

Its only something that gives you a feeling that someone loves you it gives you something to believe into,but i think that this is only something for people with very weak self-confidence who need a supernatural being to keep living on and don't lose hope... :/
I personally am Catholic and believe in God,or Gods(shouldn't say that) But I dislike the most ways of teachings from the pope and Church,I hate those guys from the church... :/
And i hate the priests....there are more and more pedophile ones because the Catholic religion was so "smart" and didn't allowed marriage for them :/ ...Its totally stupid because they say we should have many children,but they say that Priests can't marry anyone,so they can't have children,just think how many priests and members the catholic church has,It would be much smarter if they would allow marriage and that they can have children too,the problem would be solved,but no they have to keep it holy...
And they even say (well the most obsessed ones) doing "it" is dirty,unholy and such dipsh*t...

And i have a problem too... I can't say my thoughts so good,But I hope you get it...
Maybe i did overreact and so on,but i hope you post too...
I'm looking forward to opinions from the members here ^.^

And if the thread gets closed,then please delete it afterwards so we can do,like nothing happened and never talk again bout it~ :3

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

(since your a friend you made me read which im not so good at with my sight :P so don't blame me if i get this wrong)
well not to offense any catholic but i think you are right about that mery but are you saying your self that your a priest?
even if they say it unholy to do "it" doing it is a more effective way to past down religion to the next generation then by talk
cuz my friend is catholic too and he is bored of all the teaching.

Signature

O.o oh my gosh,does I sound like that? I'm not a priest,please no misunderstandings... O.O
Yeah the whole thing is a bit boring too...Well its like teaching about how to be a good human,but with all those supernatural stuff and because of some stupid rules it is something that ticks me off a bit...

Lam0o even if you got me a bit wrong,i'm very thankful that you were the first who commented here,Thankies~ ^^

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

haha don't worry about it im not that good with English and i can't read lots of text like a normal person can but i can understand a lil
i got tick off last time cuz i had to go to china for 1 week just to pray to Buddha (im with Buddha) but in the end i guess it was alright
since i got to visit the great wall :P

Signature

I see...
So but what is your opinion to the whole religion stuff? ^^"

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

boring but you still gotta respect

Signature

^^ well that is the shortest but best opinion...Its just boring and you don't make yourself a big head about it...
I would like to be like that too,but....I can't ignore it >:|

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I just want to say that faith is necesary, Noko... Not only the weak or low-confident persons have faith, everyone believes in something, I think it's human nature...

About religion, I kind of agree with you, but I think it's not only a problem of Catholicism, all the religions are still living in the past, teaching weird religious concepts, and trying to get more adepts to their "divine cause"... personally, I believe in God, but I don't like religions, for the same reasons you wrote, I think all the religious leaders have failed, in the present and in the past...

Hmmm... and "doing it" is not a sin, but you have to be careful, you know what I mean, right? ...Bye :P

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

;( nice words,My best reaper buddy ^^
Yeah thats right...We need faith...*thinks*
Yep i know what you mean... I'm sorry for mentioning it,but they kept telling us sometimes in the church and when I made something like a test or something in it... In hungarian it is called "b

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not everyone has a religion, not everyone follows said religion, within every religion there are going to be bad apples and people that turn and twist the religion to mold their personal needs, even sinister needs if you will. but you got to remember don't give up hope in a religion just because you've encountered said person/s. I have no trouble with any religion, myself, it's the people that practice said religion are the ones that I have to contemplate on. but that is their problem to deal with, not yours. if they upset you, don't be around them. if they start preaching, just walk away. there is nowhere that it is written that you have to endure hardships from another person's religion. unless you are one of those unfortunate souls that is stuck within a country that has to, for you, I suppose just stand there, smile and nod at the proper places and then walk away. in every country there are those that secretly practice their own faith.

so in truth, don't have problems with religions have problems with the people that practice said religions. you don't do bad stuff in the name of your being, you do it in the name of your own sinister gain in society.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hm...very well yes..I guess your right i have problems with some persons,but well...The problem is that i didn't had a choice...I had to go into church even if i didn't wanted,but then when i finally had that "bermalkozas" stuff behind me i could easily forget about the whole stuff..I regret it a bit that i stressed myself with all this stuff but well..It gave me the chance to be aware of the most things so i could think about it :/ And i gained some nice info...
I am really bad at saying my thoughts... I lack on communication,.,.. Well that aside thank you Tenshi...You are very smart and you know pretty many things,I enjoy reading your posts ^^

looker

looker

living of experiences

it take me 20 minutes just to post this xD
i believe that everything happens for a reason, i believe that god (if there is one) didn't start big bang but i think that we will never be able to know everything and so there will be always a god, to support people beliefs. we need faith, that's for sure but faith isn't just believing in some god... faith is to believe that someday everyone will get along well and that someday there won't be poor people and wealthy people...
as noko said, these priests and pope suck, they are taking advantage of their positions...
one last thing... religions weren't made to be subject of disagreements :/ and nowadays people think that they are so much better becouse they are catholic or islamic...

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

in my opinion i dont think religion is even needed it just causes more differences which in most cases lead 2 war...i dont believe in god at all...my family does but i hate....ppl say they change once they got into the life god wants them 2 lead but in my opinion i think its just them who wanted 2 change themselves...everything that is said 2 be gods creation could be easily explained with science
science is wat i believe in

Signature

Can't confuse the faith with the men who do the faith.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Looker very nice opinion,indeed...And i wrote it wrong,we need faith,but not faith in God or so..Its kinda like you said...
Yaminara~ Nice to hear that...And yes it imagin it and ask yourself: What if there wouldn't be religion...Would it be more peaceful or more worst?
Well its a nice way of thinking but this isn't the situation,but its a nice idea... I guess i have something new to think about... Its gonna be easier to think bout this stuff with all those nice opinions from friends here ^^

Leonardobarba.. I'm sorry but i don't get it ._.

looker

looker

living of experiences

I think he meant to say that we must have faith on what we believe and not on what people tell us to have faith on...

I'm glad you liked my opinion ^^

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Quote by merynokoLooker very nice opinion,indeed...And i wrote it wrong,we need faith,but not faith in God or so..Its kinda like you said...
Yaminara~ Nice to hear that...And yes it imagin it and ask yourself: What if there wouldn't be religion...Would it be more peaceful or more worst?
Well its a nice way of thinking but this isn't the situation,but its a nice idea... I guess i have something new to think about... Its gonna be easier to think bout this stuff with all those nice opinions from friends here ^^

Leonardobarba.. I'm sorry but i don't get it ._.

exactly..think back nd most of the wars from the really early times were based on religion like World War 2

Signature

looker

looker

living of experiences

As long as we all get along well i don't mind if people are catholic or islamic at all :)

Cheers

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

Don't have one.... I was raised as a Hard core Catholic, So my parents think I'm full of shit when I speak with them on topics relating to religion, but I do believe in a 'GOD' a creator per say, and I'm not so lively about the whole "my religion this.... my religion that..."

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

i have no opinion. i'm fine with people believing what they like.

Think of the world.

Im catolic but.. I dont really like the church..

I have many beliefs formed through self exploration of my spirit, body and mind. I am prone to visions and have insight on the future. I am a spiritualist who does not follow any mainstream beliefs of any religion, but rather, I employ the possibilities of them all, and begin to form my philisophical insight from the massive pool of knowledge to be heralded.

merged: 11-21-2010 ~ 07:47am
I did notice, however, that, all of these beliefs stem from one seed, that then grew its branches into the many fruits we believe in. Any belief is ineffective, if your heat does not sync with it.

Volumes have been written regarding this subject. I feel that I can hardly to do justice to this topic within the limits of this forum and the available time that I may dedicate to its discussion here.

I believe in God and I also have faith in Him and try to live by the words that He gave us as as a guide on how we should behave. The difficulty with religious sects, denominations, and the churches formed by man is that they are created by people, and are therefor imperfect and all too frequently governed by man's rules, and not properly by the Words and Laws of God. He is the one mankind should be mindful of and His words must not be twisted, supplemented, added to, and taken out of context. We should ask not what does the church say about a subject but instead what does God's word tell us. It is that simple, but we err in our need and belief that we are somehow more pious and pleasing to Him if we creatively embellish that which in essence is already perfect. If we seek in this life to serve ourselves we will end our lives empty. If, however, we seek instead to serve God (Yahuwah) by serving others we end our lives fulfilled.

Science always creates more questions than it answers. The more of science that we know, the more of it we realize that we yet know not.

radith

radith

how art you today?

Religion is Way of Life

artistique is unique

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.