Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Opinion: Is Crona a Girl or a Boy? - Minitokyo

Your Opinion: Is Crona a Girl or a Boy?

Tagged under Soul Eater

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Okay, I know there is a HUGE debate on this subject, but what is your guys' opinion on whether Crona is a boy or a girl? Personally, I think he is a boy. I like him better as a boy, but there are some conflicts in the manga and the anime.

In the anime, both English and Japanese, they both refer him as a "boy". I like him better as a boy, because the Maka and Crona cuteness that comes along in the series is to die for.

In the manga, (which I haven't read, but this is what I've heard) Crona isn't referred as a boy or a girl. I've even heard that the manga artist doesn't even specify what gender Crona is.

But go ahead, give your opinion. Let have fun friendly debates. :)

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

in my opinions she is a girl, for her voice, her shyness, and her complete embarasement when her quilt is treathen to be lifted up.

also she has pink hair

as a man, its not that i want to see her as a girl, but shes not manly at all.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

i think crona is a boy because crona use boku the way he call himself
(boku is use in japan to call self but mostly used by boys)
and the first time he meet maka he blush and said that he don't know how to talk to girls
a normal reaction from boy who never talk to girls

He's a boy, despite he sometimes behaves like a girl.

I think you don't have to be "manly" to be a guy. Plus his background is so ridiculously sad, I'm not surprised he ended up acting very unconfident and stuff.

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

I would think she's a girl even if they say "him" instead of "her" and i like crona as a female better cuz she is so feminine.

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

Quote by AiredailI think you don't have to be "manly" to be a guy. Plus his background is so ridiculously sad, I'm not surprised he ended up acting very unconfident and stuff.

I didn't say anything even far from what you say. I said he's a guy, even though sometimes he may seem a girl. I never said someone has to be manly, in order to be a man. Crona is the classic "weak" character, always insecure about himself and the situation he finds in.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.