1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Cancel

Hi MT ^^,!

I'm thinking of buying a gadget. . . but I'm not really sure what to buy, I've read tons of stuff about the pros and cons of each gadget but I want to ask you MT users. . . which gadget would you prefer and how is your experience with your gadget so far? Thanks! ^^,

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Cancel

^.^ a 3DS of course,it has the newest technologies and everything...And nintendo makes good games,they have good gameplay,most of the time...

A PSP is nice too,you can play music on it and show UMD movies...Pics and so on... Not bad if you want to hear music and watch anime too...You can even download games and transfer them to your PSP(for free +-_-) But i can't tell you how,here xD

Well iPods are just iPods,i don't have any experience with them,but they sound good to me...
^^" hope i helped...

Cancel

it depends on what kind of game you'd like to play. ^^
i have PSP, NDS, and iPhone, but the kind games are not the same.. X)

• Oct 08, 2010

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Cancel

thank you!

hmmm, but I'm not only after the games actually. . . ^^,

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Cancel

i love my DS, but since it got taken away (when i still had it on...) and my parents won't give it back, i'm now addicted to playing a pokemon mystery dungeon: red rescue team, that my crush sold to me for my GB advance. :D

Cancel

Well, I've always been a devotee of Nintendo, so I would pick the DS for sure. Have had a lot of fun with friends in the past. (:

• Oct 09, 2010
Cancel

DSI all the way. Currently playing my sister's game on it.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

• Oct 09, 2010
Cancel

IPOD TOUCH! XD

• Oct 09, 2010

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Cancel

Quote by ladykatsaIPOD TOUCH! XD

The 'TOUCH' experience is amazing!

merged: 10-10-2010 ~ 02:43pm

Quote by xAl-sanDSI all the way. Currently playing my sister's game on it.

Hi! What game are you playing? Yeah, it's great too, but it can't play mp3 files. T_T. ALL of my music is in mp3 format.

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Cancel

DSI - I'm not really that familiar with Nintendo DS much since I don't own one, but I know its mainly for gaming, since there's a lot of games for it. Apart from that all I know you can listen to music on them.

PSP - Since I own one, I use it to mainly play games. But you can access the internet on it and if you have a decent external SD card, you can put pictures and music and play it through the console. PSP does have some decent games, such as Kingdom Hearts, a few Final Fantasy and the Monster Hunter Series.

Ipod/ Ipod Touch - Ipods are mainly for listening to music, it's pretty much the main reason to get one. There is heaps of interesting apps you can try out and you can also surf the net to go on twitter, facebook and etc. I only own a Ipod Nano, but I guess the Ipod Touch is very similar to the Iphone.

• Oct 12, 2010

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Cancel

It's decided, Ipod Touch 4g all the way! *swooosh!

Love never fails. . .
Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.