Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite character in One Piece? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite character in One Piece?

Tagged under One Piece

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Who is your favorite character on One Piece?
Me? I Love Nico Robin.......
Because she's so cool.........
What about you? who is your favorite?

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

my fav would be nico cuz she is cool and graceful..
2ndly would be zoro cuz i admire his determination and he is really funny especially his no sense of direction

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

possible spoilers:

I am limited to what I have seen of one piece, I like this anime but I can't find many episodes, and time frames but I would have to say I really like zoro, three sword wielder, cute as cute can be and can kick some serious behind when need be, also be serious, adorable and innocent, also a good trait. I have liked zoro since the very first episode. and I also like the cook sanji, the dubbed have him with a lollipop often in his mouth so cute and his upmost respect for women, regardless of appearance, is also adorable and likable in a character.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Luffy ,because he is cool

The rubber band man

Touma

My Anime World

monkey D. Luffy

?? ???????? - ?? ????...

my favorite character is eagle eye ,he is a cool ~

Luffy hes reallly cool.

zoro is the best

radith

radith

how art you today?

The Hottie Nami or The Mysterious Nico Robin :9

artistique is unique

Luffy
Nico Robin
Nami

Usop 4ever! XD

Monkey D. Luffy................

Zoro, Zoro, Zoro

Luffy is love!
Usopp is love!
Koby is love **

I like Zoroo <3 <3
Chopper very cute also. xD

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Sir Crocodile is my favourite character. However I also like Take No Me, Nico Robin and Shanks.

Well, all main charactars are cool, - Mugiwara crew and Shanks; but maybe my fav. is Zoro, then comes Luffy and from the girls - Nami and Robin . I can`t tell ;
Anyway , I LOVE ONE PIECE !

Definitely Nico Robin ,Boa Hancock and Bon Kurei chan x3

Luffy xD hes so an idiot but when his friends are in danger hes sooooo cool <3

Luffy~ He has a simple charm despite his idiocy on occasion. He feels pretty distinct in comparison to the other 2 mainstream main characters (in my opinion).

That is difficult... o_o

I got it! Luffy!
NO, Zolo!
Nami is great too!
Oh wait, I can't forget about Sanji! <3

merged: 11-15-2010 ~ 05:32am
Oh... I actually forgot Shanks. xD

Nami forever! :-)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.