Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Kunoichi in Naruto? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Kunoichi in Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Who is your favorite Kunoichi and why?
For me,is Temari............
I Like her coolness and her big fan! LOL :)

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

definately hinata - chan! she is talented and cute

Signature Image

Hn...hard to say since not many of them got any big noticeable development since it's ALL about Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara now...

I seem like the more "bad" kunoichi more, lol; Anko (sort of, lol), Kin, Tayuya, and Karin.

EDIT: Primarily because they (and some others like Kurenai and Yugao) actually act like real kunoichi.

hmmmm... Ino and Hinata (only when she's not : narrutooo-kun naruto-kun naruto-kun.... it's too annoying, and makes her look retarded....)

Te2

Te2

Konan..

very2 moe character

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

The development of female characters in Naruto isn't good enough for me so I got really few female characters that attract my attention, there are only two of them. My favorite is Konan, I like her appearance and loyalty, I also like Temari and her big fan too.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

radith

radith

how art you today?

hmm.. it's hard too decide since I like a lot of Naruto's kunoichi.. if I have to choose, I'll go for Hinata-chan!

artistique is unique

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

TenTen! becuz she can summon random weapons

Signature

Ultimatevegeta

Ultimatevegeta

Soul Reaper

I like Hinata and Temari^^
But Kurenai is great too =)

I'm a Hollow!
I haunt your soul,
watch every step of you.
And then if you can't go even further, I'll devour your soul definitely!

i say konan

merged: 11-05-2010 ~ 01:19pm
i say konan

konan, temari, sakura, tsunade, kurenai

Temari and Hinata are tied as my favorite. Temari for the coolness, and Hinata for the fact she never gives up.

smnb

smnb

kaguyahime

for me,,,is sakura.... i like her attitudes,especially her strength.....she's also so beautiful...^_^

Signature Image

Quote by infinite-piTemari and Hinata are tied as my favorite. Temari for the coolness, and Hinata for the fact she never gives up.

Me too!
But i like Temari a little more.. XD

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

smnb

smnb

kaguyahime

for me its hinata and sakura,respectively

Signature Image

je pr

Hinata is everyone's favorite, plus both Kurenai and are Anko pretty foxy. But Konan recently showed us that she's been underrated.

Temari is strong and has a cool weapon.. But so are Shino and his insects.. Mmm, and there

For me is Temari, Sakura and Tsunade xD

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Konan is my fav Kunoichi

I like how the Past between her , Jiraiya and the other 2 guys really affects me

She was also pretty strong

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

Uhm... Temari and Hinata ^^

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Konan from Akatsuki

~kitto dekiru~

Tenten, because she's a knife girl.

...OK, I'm actually neutral. ^^;

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Sakura

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.