Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Kunoichi in Naruto? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Kunoichi in Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

tenari because she bullies shikamaru like ino actually worse

Konan and Hinata..

Hinata!
She is polite and shy, but on the other hand she is strong and strong-willed^^

temari,konan :(

Tsunade, Konan, Sakura and Temari

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

Tsunade. Being a Sannin is a measure of awesomeness. She has awesome breasts too, if you need more reason.

tomoyo247

tomoyo247

"Sakura-chan"

Sakura and Konan. XD

"There are many books in the library. Each book has a wonderful story that will never happen in reality. But as you fall in love, reality becomes a wonderful story better than any novel."
'[sigmig]'

Hinata is my favourite

Sakura Haruno. It'll always be her.

I like Sakura after she grew up, Tsunade, Temari and Hinata

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Whoa, it's been a while since I read Naruto but yes, I agree that the female character development in that manga is almost nonexistent.

Regarding my favorite kunoichis, I guess I've always liked Tenten because she was cool-headed and a tough chick with weapons, lol. Also, despite all the hate some people direct towards her, I like Sakura, too. Yes, she was whiny and infatuated when younger, but she's grown up to be a very strong character with super strength and her own goals and I liked her fight with Sasori. I'll just ignore the way Kishimoto ruined her again...

Signature

i like tsunade the most for she is smart, tough and even tho she lost her brother and lover, she still keeps herself together.

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaHn...hard to say since not many of them got any big noticeable development since it's ALL about Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara now...

*agrees*
http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx94/AnnAmathyst/BohemiaHispana/emoticonsBH/dragonnod1.gif

so i go with...
Mei Terumi! Mizukage ftw!

Quote by kawaiigurl2011

How could you post nothing?! That's Awesome!
(or is the minimum characters requirement not applied in this section?)

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Suzaku-Kururugi

Suzaku-Kururugi

Knight of Seven

Sakura is my fav Kunoichi

hinata & tenten of cours.

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

I like Temari, HInata and Konan!

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

Izoto

Izoto

Kawaii as fuuu

Temari-chan <3

/Shikamaru's soulmate and badass chick all around.

Also, how does this merit being in the "In-Depth Discussion" section. Lol, there's really nothing "in-depth" about it.

i like kakashi hatake hi iz cuulz man ever

Izoto

Izoto

Kawaii as fuuu

^ This thread is about "favorite kunoichi", kunoichi being the keyword. In other words, female ninja.

merged: 10-25-2012 ~ 03:19am

Quote by AlenasWhoa, it's been a while since I read Naruto but yes, I agree that the female character development in that manga is almost nonexistent.

Regarding my favorite kunoichis, I guess I've always liked Tenten because she was cool-headed and a tough chick with weapons, lol. Also, despite all the hate some people direct towards her, I like Sakura, too. Yes, she was whiny and infatuated when younger, but she's grown up to be a very strong character with super strength and her own goals and I liked her fight with Sasori. I'll just ignore the way Kishimoto ruined her again...

Lol wut?

While they're not used that well in combat, there's definitely been development for kunoichi.

Hinata, for starters. She was patheic before. Now? Still a little shy, but confident and brave.

Sakura -- can now dish out the pain and a stronger person. You even said it yourself.

Tsunade, her arc says it all.

Ino, yes, that blonde diva. In the latest arc, has proven to be a worthwhile ally.

Tenten has had no development though. Also, you don't know what you're talking about if you're saying female character development is altogether nigh-nonexistent in Naruto. *sigh*

Sakura of course

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Sakura Or Temari I Like Hinata Too...
But Temari Wins...
I'm not a big fan of the series -naruto- so my fav character is temari (not a main character)

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Kushina Uzumaki

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.