Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Compliments... ^_^' - Minitokyo

Compliments... ^_^'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

just walking down the street here...and were captivated by such sweet words...hahaha ^_^' just jking yeah? they're quite hilarious than captivating XD

looks up at rosh...yeah...too sweet it sounds fake yeah? haha.... ^_^'

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

me: honey, you just stole something from me.

girl: what did I steal?

me: my heart!!!! XD

oo pick up lines lol heres a good one ive seen *warning* perverted...

walk up to some chick, stare at her, then stare at your crotch, then look back up at her and say "its not gonna suck itself you know." >.<

what?

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by roshinkulol... errr.. well i haven't used any pick up lines in my life. don't
need them anyway. And i think most of those lines just suck, they sound
fake.
anyway some pick-up lines that have been posted here are indeed funny
XD.

hehe yep! ^^ if you say some of this lines to a girl you don't know maybe she will think you are crazy, but if you say it to your girlfriend/boyfriend, wife or lover, maybe she like them ^^ (or maybe not ^_^' )

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

I made this one up.
Walk up to a girl and look confused. Then look at her with a sense of revalation, like you figured out what you needed to know and say, I died and got lost, I figured an angel could guide me to heaven.
Kinda stupid, but then again, they all are.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.