Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Improv Challenge! - Minitokyo

Anime Improv Challenge!

Group announcement by Oldsters

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

What happens when you put two random anime characters in an everyday situation? Anything! You’re the one to decide by taking part in the Anime Improv Challenge! [Sponsored by Oldsters] Get your creative juices flowing, pull out your pencils, pens, keyboards, whatever, and get ready to write up a story to share with your fellow MT members!

Here’s how the challenge works.
First! PM me (Elves) to get two randomly assigned characters taken from your MT Watchlist. If you don’t have a watchlist, you’ll be assigned two random anime characters from shows that have appeared on the Cartoon Network’s current or past lineups. You’ll also be assigned a random, common day situation, like making coffee or taking care of the dog. Then place both characters, keeping them true to their personalities and quirks, into the situation and get creative! Your story can be zany, serious, or somewhere in between. It’s up to you! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with! When you’re done send them to me (Elves) in a PM. In late November all stories will be published for all MT members to enjoy!

Ground Rules:
#1: Use ONLY the characters and situation assigned - do not deviate
#2: Keep all content to a PG-13 rating
#3: Word count of 750 words or less; I’m going to be VERY strict about this, submissions that exceed the word count will need to be edited down by their writer
#4: All entries should be written in English (Oldsters is offering grammar checks for all Challengers who’s first language is not English, please ask for assistance when submitting your story.)
#5: Challengers can enter up to 2 different stories total
#6: No fishing for characters/scenes you like – you’ll only get a new assignment after turning in your first finished story
#7: The challenge is open to anyone and everyone on MT
#8: Deadline for submission: Midnight Central Standard Time, November 15, 2010
#9: DO NOT POST YOUR STORY SUBMISSIONS HERE – PM finished stories to Elves

-------------------------------------------

If you've got questions, please pose them below, otherwise, let’s get this challenge started! I await your PM’s! GO!

~~~Side note, I’m still looking for volunteers to be grammar-police. Please PM me if interested!~~~

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Elves, I'll put a blurb for this in the November Issue of the MTM. ^_^

Signature Image

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Quote by fireflywishesElves, I'll put a blurb for this in the November Issue of the MTM. ^_^

Awesome! Thanks for the publicity. Now I'll have to work that much harder. ^_~ lol

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.