Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Introduction from The Commander - Minitokyo

Introduction from The Commander

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

razor1997

razor1997

Revenant of Moenizer

Greetings.

Well, I've came to Minitokyo probably since a year ago (I didn't count it), downloaded a bunch of pics, and posting many stuffs at the forum. And I got to admit, I quite enjoyed my venture in this site (although I haven't accessed it again for sometime). But I haven't introduced myself here, so here I go...

"razor1997" is just my secondary username. My main username was meant to be "HAVOCprojects" (I didn't use it unfortunately - it was my YouTube username), came from what I call "HAVOC

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome back Razor. be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page and ask any questions that you might have. it's changed recently so it probably wouldn't hurt to peek ;) and I know a few people that have learned english by playing video games, you could try google translator if you get stuck on any one word so it can help you better learn the language. I didn't think your introduction was too long, I thought it was just right, not a video game player, well not any more, but we do have a part of the forums that could use your help, the game forum, it's rarely used :) well hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

welcome back to minitokyo razor1997 , well you have many talent and me not an online gamer but like to play it so... enjoy your stay here and have fun in the proses :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Yours ain't that long. Wait till you see mine.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

razor1997

razor1997

Revenant of Moenizer

Speaking of me not an online gamer, I have also played some online games several years ago like Ragnarok (but never actually enjoyed it). I would rather choose single-player games like RPGs or a local multiplayer games like fighting games or something. Not my specialty in playing a global multiplayer online games.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.