Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ok broskiz - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

man this beer is great so lemme het some syff cleard up yeaaa
Other than me gettin some annoyin ass asian lawyer as my neighbour (rofl) dude this is setriusly sometin else i went to jail cause soem guy thoght it was funny to try and break into my car 9what) yknow whats the privilladge i got and never thougt about? that you guys give all of us a good time here in the forim lol you ever seen zrus irl when your stooonneeeedddddd he looks like hes korean lol by he way dance music is for geeks i think we ned a chatbx here uno cause that ichigo kuroo w/e said talkin to me sucks dnf i belong in a cage lol
let them all rp in the chatvox imo. this crap looks like soem dat kid wrote it lol zrus wears a dress in his hosue

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Z-rus

Z-rus

Cutest of kids,foulest of mouths

I thought I told you not to post this when you're drunk? By the way..why am I branded as 'asian lawyer and korean? I don't even like dance music for the most part and it doesn't make me a geek..
What's with the dress comment? I don't wear a dress..

Any way, I'll clarify since he started talking to me about this earlier this morning. Darthas has decided that due to several reasons of the shoutbox being used mainly as a chatbox, it should have both purpose and name changed accordingly. Being aware that many of the Users like to (What is RP Lex?) RP in there and some even like small talk or short discussions, it functions differently than what a shoutbox functions as. I'd try to make more sense of Lex's post but..
..honestly..
I have no idea what he's saying.

Edit: darthas 1m 54s ago
you guys go tno idea how much i love you all :D espcalky angel

Life isn't complete without stupidity. Almost how your life is never complete without annoyances.

With great intelligence comes paranoia, as you are feel more empathy and have basic expectance of the reactions in conjunction to the people around you.
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

outta ma tread woman lol

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

While it was nice of Z-rus to add in that tid bit, once again we've sort of run into the same brick wall as the previous thread. Since the initial topic starter said absolutely nothing along those lines, this thread will be closed. If you'd like to re-suggest this concept, I would highly encourage doing so when sober.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.