Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is and what does the Devil look like? - Minitokyo

What is and what does the Devil look like?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

have anyone here ever watched "Devil Advocate" played by Keanu Reeves? it showed how Devil may looks as well, i think...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Quote by kyosuke2have anyone here ever watched "Devil Advocate" played by Keanu Reeves? it showed how Devil may looks as well, i think...

Physically? I thought it just showed the stereotype appearance, I was more interested in how Kevin Lomax went through the movie and how the devil indeed set the stage but Kevin willingly played along right after then end.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

I don't think the 'devil' would have a physical form. haha

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by Dreadwave

Quote by kyosuke2have anyone here ever watched "Devil Advocate" played by Keanu Reeves? it showed how Devil may looks as well, i think...

Physically? I thought it just showed the stereotype appearance, I was more interested in how Kevin Lomax went through the movie and how the devil indeed set the stage but Kevin willingly played along right after then end.

Hmm, i am more interested in Devil's mind rather than his physical appearance. He can be anything, handsome, pretty, sexy, intriguing, etc. but the mind is always the same, whatever physical form he takes.

Kevin choose the right thing at the end. I like the part how the Milton as the devil plays. He shows good leadership, nice conversation, but in the end all are tricky purposes. but that shows my imagination of today devil, smart and evil, like some politicians nowadays...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

nihiliafy

nihiliafy

~nowhere~

The devil does not have a body or something like that. It's the implacable hatred of the world.
Weapons are built, wars start, people die, people kill other people because their loved people died... The cycle of violence is the true devil of today's world.

merged: 01-30-2011 ~ 05:15am
If there was a god (I don't believe there is^^) I guess it would have no gender. God can't be human, so why would it be male or female? oO

a concept of christianity that has yet to be proven

Be pleasant and fun is the best way to spend time

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.