Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What health problems do you have? - Minitokyo

What health problems do you have?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

*When I was younger a girl hit the back of my head with ice bottles that triggered my Epilepsy<<< pain in the ass~
*I'm near sighted
*Migraine attacks

The upside is that... I can have medical Marijuana in my possession...~GRIN~

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

looker

looker

living of experiences

epilapsy must be a pain in the ass >.<

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

I have bad skin.

i have a heart problem :(

I have problems with heart

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Wait* I have migraine too..........When it trigger I want to die! True story

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

I'm allergic -.-

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I'm nearsighted.... that was only caused because in my childhood I played video games inches from the screen, other than that I'm perfectly healthy.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

^that reason is questionable...I heard it's in our genes if we become nearsighted or not...But gaming from such a small distance let your eyes hurt, you feel it as a headache in the front area of the head,at least it's mostly like this by me...Or was =3
ps: don't thrust merynoko-chan!

i am currently with high fever -_-"

I have problems with my nose, and sometimes, my voice.

Poor eyesight...will get surgery when the doctors say I can, I'm THAT farsightedXD

I'm underweight because I don't exercise, I need some muscle mass...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I have generally poor eyesight, but in addition to that I also have asthma, anemia and possible Schizophrenia. It's nothing serious in all cases, but they can be rather troublesome. I have stomach ulcers as well and at one point in my life, I had a tapeworm in my stomach as well as various other issues including depression. Now, after a while, I've come to take things in bigger strides than I used to and I feel better than ever. Not to mention the medicine I had to take for a while.

Currently, though, I have a very week constitution. Food is just no good sometimes... and I have poor immunity. I caught a flu! Third time in the last five months! And I'm underweight, but that's mainly because stomach ulcers and a weak constitution generally leads to less eating and more curling up in bed.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

paranoia is my sickness

stresss :((

My nose :((

The problem I have is terrible eye sight. I can barely see anything without my glasses now. I'm afraid of my future :(

poor my eyes.....
i have the short sight

Health is not my ally. I'm really weak , have a crappy immune system, and easily get sick, although I've changed my diet drastically after I got really sick 2 years ago, so now I'm better. I have anemia, juvenile arthritis, and I could easily get diabetes if I don't watch my sugar intake which is horrible because I can't live without sweets...

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

---

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

I've got poor eyesight

MillionVoices

~Live Your Life~

I live in America, I cannot afford to have any health problems (literally). So I do a lot of preventative care, but I do try not to let stress get to me.

I suffer from stress, unbearable headaches once a weak which causes me vomits and trembling, my right eye sees things more brightly and clearly than other people’s eyes, as a result my right eye gets really tired and at the end of the day it hurts like it is on fire, that is why I have to keep glasses on while studying to protect it. One year ago I broke my ankle and I haven’t fully recovered, so when I walk long distances it hurts and my leg feels a bit numb, the doctors say that it will never heal and become as it used to be, on the contrary it might get worse, which would lead to surgery or the worse scenario they would have to cut it off. I also have lung problems which has been caused by the many times I have gotten sick when I was little, I have been hospitalized 5 times in 5 consequent year since I was 6 years old, I would always suffer from the same thing I couldn’t eat and I would cough out blood which came from my lungs. Now of course that doesn’t happen anymore but it has left me with consequences. Well, that’s all

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

I forget to mention pimples.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.