Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What health problems do you have? - Minitokyo

What health problems do you have?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I have very poor eye sight(( My glasses are -3 dioptry(( But I know that's completely my fault - long computer working))
and if I eat too many chocolate and oranges, I may have an allergy((

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

before it was za mental disadvantage. hallucination.epilepsy.and za worse schizoprenia

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

asthma...
and dietary things =D

vdaymassacre

vdaymassacre

Yaoi Fangirl Elite

Waah I have asthma and nearsightedness! :'(

Video games and death metal= Pure love.
=================================
Shameless self-promotion XD

ashuraeffect

ashuraeffect

Still Trying

me? asthma (although it's mostly already been cured), nearsighted, Hyperuricemia (since I eat meat too much), and I'm allergic to aspirin ( yeah.....who knew....)

you know...this thread is gonna be really awkward when someone finally mention ED.....-.-

Imperfection is The Perfection!!!

seizures........

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cerebral Palsy, fully functional mental capabilities though. I am one of the lucky ones.

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

I have ulcerative colitis ( inflammation of the big intestine, it's a chronic disease ...was "inactive" for a year and then it suddenly reappeared...).That lead to anemia ( low iron count in blood which makes me feel a lot tired than usual) .My stress cause of school and all may made my symptoms worse ( I control my stress with some "stress regulator" pills...).
It's not fun....

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

i have Chron D:
stomach disease
lol

I suffered a major depression and under medication for almost 4 years until now. But, thankfully, now I already reduced the dosed successfully ^^
Depression also affected physical health too, I won't tell you all about that, because it'll become a very long list.
Not to mention, that anti depression and anti anxiety drugs make you more dumber, memory loss, insomnia, nausea, tremor and also cold sweat palm >_<
*and, I think I also have a bipolar and asperger too.... -_-

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

asthma... snif

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

I have hypothyroidism, so my energy is low, I'm always abnormally warm, and my metabolism is slow, its a pain in the ass

Nearsightedness - that is a nuissance.

isarah

isarah

URperfect2me

Dr say im crazy , it infuriates me ill probably sue , i think im normal just ive studied more so i have a rather different approach to stuff .Aside that right now my tushie aches :S

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

A wrist that bugs me sometimes from an old skateboarding injury,got caught up tryin to fakie tre flip down a 5 flat 3.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

Ranerek77

Ranerek77

Kickin Reason to the Curb

ive got chrons disease, and the medicene i have to sit and take for 3 hours every month and a half lowers my immune system

I will Beg and steal and borrow to keep you safe your whole life.

Does depression count? I don't know. I think that I have it. Which is why I'm socially awkward at times.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I have Anemia, mild allergies, and terrible knees (they've dislocated several, painful times).

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Diabetes and anemia.

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

nearsightedness and anemia.
I dont know if I have any mental problems, never consulted a doctor to check.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

All this damn anemia; it's flippin' horrid, ain't it?

It's even given me 'Aura' from time to time.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

I have no problem related to health. Because i usually eat balanced diet with regular exercise...

Spinal disc herniation, i've been operated, i can walk now but still having some pain from time to time >.<

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

Everything about me is bi-polar as hell. I have a pretty bad bunion from being flat-footed. Anorexic, anemic. Empathic narcissist.

*ba dum tss*

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.