Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everyone I'm back! - Minitokyo

Hi everyone I'm back!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Hi guys!
I'm back, after more than 3-4years, of non-minitokyo days. Almost half my friends have disappeared, some still remains. I joined when I was 15, and now it's been nearly 6 years!

So I'm here again, to make new friends, chat, and half fun. Also, someone that can help me make suggestions/criticize my wallpapers.
Just a little about me:
I love anime, cosplaying, drawing (although it's not that great), and of course the usual stuff like hanging out with friends, clubbing, dancing etc. But I have a huge weak spot for animals, especially adorable little doggies!

Anyway, hi everyone! Im hoping i can make some friends!

Signature

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Welcome back! I had a similar thing going on only I was gone for about a month because I was getting out of the Navy. Anywho, always awesome to make a new friend and I hope to see you around! BTW, I promise I club way harder then you, but I just love to brag ^^

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Haha! yeah, I totally understand, it's like I poped back when there was MT V3 or something like that with the skin, and then afterward I never bothered coming online again, until last night. hehe

I don't exactly have a life anymore haha, esepcially with the amount of work load and with my job, oh and the time i spend with my bf.
So....yeah, but I use to go nearly once a week =P you?

Signature

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Well I was stationed in Hawaii and the bars stay open until about 4 AM. We would burn Honolulu down until the sun came up but I would say maybe 4 or 5 times a month scattered in the weeks at random times only because the ship would get underway at random. It was always fun and I have memories that turned to stories that helped me form a comedy career or the start of one.

I am getting ready to start college on the governments tab so I am either going to be having no life or just one that limits me to study, play, and MT. Either way, it beats this "war" were in and the last 4 years of my life on the leash of Uncle Sam.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

lol wow. that's pretty crazy haha =P
i wouldn't do those type of stuff, but wow. war...its pretty crazy and scary at times (imo). XD well...im gonna go studyyyy. omg exams soon. sooo yeeah! sorry to like cut off and stuff =P

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Sakura-K and welcome back, always good to see "old" members returning ;) check out the faq and policy at the bottom of the page, there's been a few changes here recently, so perhaps to refresh your memory or see some of the confusion cleared up :D but the forums have changed, heck the whole site has, so if you need any help then ask away. also there are plenty of uploads around so enjoy your stay with us and have fun :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

welcome back Sakura-K well its like riding a byci... *how its spell ?* err... you know what i mean right ? ^_^;; so enjoy your stay here :)

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Welcome back to Minitokyo, hope you'll have a pleasurable time here (:

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Haha! Thanks guys! Yeah, its really different nowadays. =[ My newest wallpaper got deleted because of some new agreement thing i had no idea about, which I'll be making a new thread soon.
But thanks everyone! =P means a lot!

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

While I'm really happy to see you return, Sakura-K, and while I absolutely LOVED your Dizzy wallpaper (while I never commented on it, it occupied my desktop for a few months) unfortunately I have to close this thread.

Welcome back threads are not allowed, so I've gotta do the whole moderator thing.

Still, it's great to have you back as a part of the community. I hope you won't think poorly of me for this.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.