Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite colour? - Minitokyo

Favourite colour?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 111 total items

I like Bright, flourescent green, followed by hot pink, then all the neons and flourescents, topped off by (though some will debate me on this) the simplicity of clear. Yes, I am male, but pink isn't just for girls!

blue..but not in clothes..i wear mostly grey clothes

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

...i like lavender. really any shade of purple is okay for me! i just love the color!

zenriek

Azure Swirl

Dark blue.... Or navy, or cobalt, or amethyst.

why black of course...like the night sky or my own mind and outlook on life...darkness, oblivion, the only way peace will ever be attained because we are a bloodthirsty, patehtic species too consumed with killing each other. Let the darkness fall

Let us

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Blue or Black, either is awesome with me.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

why black of course...like the night sky or my own mind and outlook on life...darkness, oblivion, the only way peace will ever be attained because we are a bloodthirsty, patehtic species too consumed with killing each other. Let the darkness fall

Let us go gentle into that good night

My favorite colour is blue n white. Comfortable n soothin. :)

Blue

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

black red purple pink blue =) and silver~!

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

my favorite colours are black and aaaaall kinds of blue, since I was a lil kid :)

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i love all shades of blue but not colors like blue green....iono y im jus weird like that :)

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

all kinds of purple and light and dark blue

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

arkata

arkata

Arkata

Hello, my favourite colour is blue, :)

However, I think red is also a wonderful colour, I wear it very often. Orange is good too, specially in sunsets...

What I really don't like is baby pink o baby blue XP Well, perhaps due to the well known topic about pink and girls, it's hard for me to like something in pink, specially when it goes with yellow, like all Barbie stuff. XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP

Signature

Proud member of I-Luv-Guy-Wallies, Hispanime, Kenshin-Gumi

Never forget to give some tipp to your waiter, for his at your service but not your server...

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

I like Blue

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 111 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.