Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What things do you do when you're home alone? - Minitokyo

What things do you do when you're home alone?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Basically, just list the odd (or normal) things you do (or don't do) when you're home alone for any reason...

For me, I like to blare my music extra loud. >3<

Sometimes I'll quote sayings from videos in a loud voice and laugh at my own stupidity. ^o^

Or, more recently, practice my Gecko Moria impression.

"Kishishishishishi!"
(By the way, I hate that guy)

So, post here, so I don't feel bad for telling everyone something extremely weird about myself. ^^;

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

I do head banging while listening loud music

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I also occasionally dance like a nutball along with my music -3-

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

i do yohohohoho it sounds soo cool

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yes... Among other laughs, I practice that one as well ^^

It often depends on how bored I am. I can sadly admit to talking to myself for hours if I'm really bored. I also love listening to my music uber loud, something about it just helps my mood =) and I pretty much always bounce around my room while doing so, sometimes trying to multitask doing laundry and such things but that normally ends up with me tripping over the clothing and hurting myself so I dont do it as much anymore. Oh and I also do the whole dancing while I'm cooking thing...I basically just bounce when I'm alone, lol

"Louder than sirens, louder than bells, sweeter than heaven, and hotter than hell. As I move both feet towards your body, I can hear this beat, it fills my head and gets louder, and louder" - "Drumming Song" Florence +The Machine

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yay bouncing! ^^

I do, admittedly, sometimes dash throughout my house when listening to awesome music... =w=

If theres one thing I hate, it's that the view out my windows are of a building so we can c everything we do (saw 2 ppl starting to get busy b4 shutting my blinds yesturday) so I always have to make sure the blinds are closed b4 i go nuts

"Louder than sirens, louder than bells, sweeter than heaven, and hotter than hell. As I move both feet towards your body, I can hear this beat, it fills my head and gets louder, and louder" - "Drumming Song" Florence +The Machine

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Starting... To get busy?

Maybe I'm better off not knowing ^^;

I live more out in the country, and our neighbors are usually gone, so I don't have to worry so much >3<

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Hmmmm, I'll play loud classical music. LOL.

Btw, I can relate to that Kishishishishi Gecko Moria laugh (don't like him as well). I do Perona's laugh, Hurahurahura! Yusop's fight with her is very funny! xD

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Quote by LeafsapphireBasically, just list the odd (or normal) things you do (or don't do) when you're home alone for any reason...

For me, I like to blare my music extra loud. >3<

Sometimes I'll quote sayings from videos in a loud voice and laugh at my own stupidity. ^o^

Or, more recently, practice my Gecko Moria impression.

"Kishishishishishi!"
(By the way, I hate that guy)

So, post here, so I don't feel bad for telling everyone something extremely weird about myself. ^^;

i also like to blast my music and say random gibberish, and then laugh for no reason :D
also your avatar is so cute :)

lean angel, believe you can fly

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Thankies, my avvie is pretty cute, isn't it? ^-^

And yes, Perona's laugh is probably my favorite ever ^^

lol i am blasting the op song for Maria Holic HAHAHA glad no ones home
song has orgasms o_O?

lean angel, believe you can fly

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Quote by LeafsapphireThankies, my avvie is pretty cute, isn't it? ^-^

And yes, Perona's laugh is probably my favorite ever ^^

hahaha, she has a very weird laugh. All of them in the Thriller bark arc. LOL

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Horo horo horo horo... ^^

Other times when I'm home alone, I'll raid the fridge =3=

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Read manga and play games when i can

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Oh well, might as well share this...:P

When I'm home alone, I play me some rock music and shadow box and kick while...trash talking with my shadow and imagine that he talks back twice as insulting so I bust his a** some more. Then I get tired :P. This is one of my ways to pump me up and help me perspire :P. I know, I'm insane ;P

^ absolutely awesome ^.^ x3

I'm doing pretty much when i'm alone...When i play games i talk to myself,or i'm thinking loud... Sometimes i even say something bad xD I remember that one of the neighbors was before my window,he was just passing by,and i screamed: Pics*ba >:O (because my wii nun-chuck felled down)
And that is a hungarian bad word xD And then he just looked at me through the window... O.O like this...Then he just kept walking xD

Well...i listen my music a bit louder than usual too...And i watch romantic or more ecchi animes... Because i don want that my Mommy sees that...
But i never break something when i'm alone... ^^

I guess thats all... ^^" and sorry for saying a hungarian bad word(its still *censored* xD )

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ohhh, what is shadow boxing? And, I too never watch romantic animes when other people are around ^^;

pick lint off the dog

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Really, Hooyaah?

make weird noises...listen 2 music until im bored....nd then if theres nothing on tv i run around the house untill im sleepy XD

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Lol, Yami... Running around until you're sleepy? x3

yep ....it takes a looooooong time cuz of the amount of energy i have =.= lmfao

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.