Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Government Question - Minitokyo

Government Question

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Hey, who wants to help me with my homework? ^-^ I need to ask ten people what 3 unalienable rights the constitution gives us... I have four already, and I don't know the answer, so it's just what do you think. There's no right or wrong answer, remember. I would really appreciate any answers ^^

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

Is this for US constitution? x_x Gomen, I can't help you with this! not a US citizen LOL.

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Awww... Too bad... Yeah, I should've mentioned it's US only... ^^;

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I think.

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ha ha, that's what everybody's been saying... Thanks for your answer, I need a few more now...

np, good luck with your hw.

Signature

Gomen ne Leaf-chan.... I can't help you with US things... I guess Z-rus or darthas could help you more ^^

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ahhhh... I'm not sure if I would ask Darthas, but maybe Z-rus... ^^;
Thanks anyway :3

lmfao i dont know the first thing about this XD

sorry leaf

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

It's okies, I got what I needed... Because of that, I suppose this thread could be closed somehow?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Um, if you're talking about the Declaration of Independence (rather than the Constitution, which it sounds like since you specifically stated "inalienable rights") then it's Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life,_liberty_and_the_pursuit_of_happiness

Otherwise the only thing about the Constitution that I can think of that comes in threes is the division of power: Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches of the government... ^_^;;

Signature Image

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Wow, thankies for the really detailed description, Firefly ^^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.