Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Name The Punishment GAME - Minitokyo

Name The Punishment GAME

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*takes melted chocolate and takes bath using the roaches and dips them in the chocolate* *30 minutes later no roaches in tub* burrrrrrrrrp You didn't say I couldn't eat them. Okay on to your punishment humm the last on didn't go that well humm step 1: again take it all off step 2: same thing get the honey and have it all over your body step 3: stand on top of a fire-ant mound for 2 hour straight. And this has to be a good punishment ^.^

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Seem painful, but I felt something worse than that. ^^ Not good enough!
I punish you by making you wash all the old people body in your area. Wash every inch of their body.
Maybe this should be good one. ^^

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*sorry I do something like that at the nursing home to help out so doesn't work at all on me*
*12 hours later* punish you by step one put on this even the bra and panties but don't do anything with the toilet paper * gives you a pink frilly sweet style lolita dress like this http://www.milanoo.com/Pink-And-White-Sleeveless-Bow-Bandage-Sweet-Lolita-Dress-p49415.html , kittly ears, a blond 80 cm long curly wig, white peep toed platform-shoes http://www.milanoo.com/1-9-10-Heel-9-10-Platform-White-Bow-Bandage-PU-Lolita-Sandals-p29410.html , toilet paper, and a frilly piny bra and pink striped panties* step 2:stuff the toilet paper in that bra and it must look even! step 3: sing this song and do that dance boy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTbrOol-Kw0&feature=related if Kagamine Len can do it you can do it.

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

LOL! You almost make me admit defeat, but still not good enough! (really I almost given up)
But it is not as bad as what I'm thinking. HAHAHA!
Now for your punishment......eerrr.....go work as a waitress at a restaurant wearing a maid costume and every time you take an order, ask them "what will you ordering today" in a sweet voice and cute posture.

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*I've wore that kinda of stuff to school before and had to act and sound that way and to this is not really a punishment* * friend and I starts working* Me: *goes up to a you* while I'm working here *drags you into the bath room with my laptop* I'm going to hit you mentally and some what in a physical way. now *smile sweetly* Okay now *pushes you down to a chair and takes out a pitcher with ice in it* I'm going to punish you have to tell me your deepest, darkest secrets or I'll *fills up pitcher* water-board you!

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

lol I'm not trying to go overboard with the punishment. ^^ And I don't have any darkest secret except that I was a thief when I was young.
I punish you by having you jump out of a plane. (Of course with a parachute) Hopefully you are kinda afraid of height. ^^;

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*that's one of the things I've always wanted to do and not really scared of highs ^.^* I punish you by going out int full drag and sell cookies door to door ^.^

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

lol Would you please buy some of my cookies? ^^ It for dru..g..I mean for my medicine.

I punish you by doing 10 pushup with 10 kittens on your back without letting them fall. ^^

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*does it with easy why? because I've had so much milk and honey poured on me as pranks it's gonna take about two months to the smell out* I punish you by trying to get honey out of a beehive with no protective gear on without making them anger *gives you a smoker*Here that's my uncle's so need but you can use it to help.

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Eerrr....thx? Hopefully my first time doing this would be perfect. lol
I punish you by having you survive in the tropical forest for 5 days.
*Hand you the basic tools to survive in the tropical forest*

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*yawns so easy* I punish you by going up to my brothers and asking them to sit on you. *I have six*

PASTAAAA 8D

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

I will punish you by sitting on you

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

I'll punish by doing a 12 hour work in a very very boring job which you can't doing anything else but your job. Boredom kills.

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

geez boys it takes a lot to break me :( sorry I punish you by going a date with me ^.^

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

No problem, I punish you by paying for my lunch. ^^

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Ah that's nothing anyway I've got money ^.^ And now I punish you by picking your toenails with your teeth!

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

eewww, kinda hard too. >_> I'm not flexible. I punish you by doing 5 somersault and 3 back flip successfully. ^^

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*does it with ease* I punish you by getting my mom's approvement and trust

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Hhmmm....being nice and bribe. ^^ I punish you by making you walk 2 miles in the blazing hot summer. With unlimited water supply only for drinking.

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*dude your starting to sound like my uncle* I punish you by getting an the worst sunburn ever!

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Hurtful sunburn. And I AM YOUR UNCLE! jk ^^
I punish you by getting bitten by 20 mosquito, all in different spot.

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*geez now I know what happens when you have two straight years of military training ji-sama (uncle)* *4 hours later* if I get west-nile your paying for it!
I punish you by doing push-ups with your toung.

PASTAAAA 8D

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Impossible! Truly impossible! XD
I punish you by going into a haunted mansion and sleep there alone at night. Easy right? ^^

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

*laughs* easy
next morning *meets you outside the house* best sleep I've had in weeks :)
I punish you by stay a night in my house YEAAAAH!

PASTAAAA 8D

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.