Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is love for you?... a STRENGHT or WEAKNESS? - Minitokyo

what is love for you?... a STRENGHT or WEAKNESS?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

shallen11

shallen11

LOVE ME

... both, because love makes us strong but sometimes it makes us weak..
.... thats what love means to me.....

.....I Love ANIME so much..... ;-)
SOOOO CUTE

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

both. that's what i've leanrned from watching years of anime. the character needs love to be strong but the evil one maintains it's a weakness.

Think of the world.

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Love can make you feel strong enough to conquer Hell
but weak enough to kill yourself... so....

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

not both... love is empty-nes , why ? cuz when you not feel empty you cant find it. that empty room in your body and soul need to be filled by someone who cares about you that way you can feel full and can do anything . . . THATS what i call love :)

hehe... me and my random thought :P

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

it is REALLY BOTH...

when u fall in love,

u r very vulnerable in being

truly INSANE...

u get weak when u get hurt,

but become som1 u dnt expect 2 b

wen u fall in love...

it s both 4 me...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Yup its as you say.. But when that person stop filling your heart with warm feelings.. than pain fillers are coming..
What I want to say is when you love someone over the limits be happy but be prepared to crush in a wall..

Signature Image

medorico

medorico

Existing is not living

Still awaiting my Fairfax Rochester..................................(...)

I think it is both. Love in itself is the most powerful drug or aphrodisiac on the planet, it can make you feel like the most beautiful thing in the world and unconquerable. Yet, it also makes us so utterly vulnerable on the inside because that person is so much a part of you it's as if they've crawled inside your very skin to make room in your heart and everything is exposed and open to them. And that is also part of the beauty of love, to be able to be so open and susceptible to someone else and we take this risk hoping that they never abuse that power, never hurt us even as we expect that it may not always be so. It is a risk and sometimes it doesn't always work out and when it doesn't we are crushed; more damaged than anything with wounds so deep it feels as if your insides are being ripped apart and eventually you feel as if you cannot feel anything at all. That somehow in breaking your heart you have died in some incomprehensible way and yet you still breathe.

When it is good it is really good, and when it is bad it is sometimes more pain than the human body can take; but it is a gift no matter the end result. Strength and weakness.

Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear; clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.............
Bruce Barton

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Quote by DarkGSSJBeast

Quote by medoricoStill awaiting my Fairfax Rochester..................................(...)

I think it is both. Love in itself is the most powerful drug or aphrodisiac on the planet, it can make you feel like the most beautiful thing in the world and unconquerable. Yet, it also makes us so utterly vulnerable on the inside because that person is so much a part of you it's as if they've crawled inside your very skin to make room in your heart and everything is exposed and open to them. And that is also part of the beauty of love, to be able to be so open and susceptible to someone else and we take this risk hoping that they never abuse that power, never hurt us even as we expect that it may not always be so. It is a risk and sometimes it doesn't always work out and when it doesn't we are crushed; more damaged than anything with wounds so deep it feels as if your insides are being ripped apart and eventually you feel as if you cannot feel anything at all. That somehow in breaking your heart you have died in some incomprehensible way and yet you still breathe.

When it is good it is really good, and when it is bad it is sometimes more pain than the human body can take; but it is a gift no matter the end result. Strength and weakness.

@medorico <---- Well said

Signature Image

Both.... its both.

Personally, i think its for stupid people. I consider it more a weakness than strength.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

I agree that both of them do play a role

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hmmm, for me, love is strenght...

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Well-placed love is a strength, or asset, while love poorly allocated is a weakness or liability.

sooo true is both >< thats how I feel.

em17

em17

animexlover...

Well, Both of course .....
Love gives strength....
But sometimes....
Love is the one who makes you weak....

IM BACK!!!!~ XD

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Most of the times, it represents weakness, because the girl can break my heart in pieces... and when that happens, well... you can imagine how I feel TT_TT

Signature

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

It depends on how you use love. It can be your strength, weakness or both.

Oh right, my answer...it is a strength for me most of the time.

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

Quote by DarkGSSJBeast

Quote by DarkGSSJBeast[(...) awaiting my Fairfax Rochester..................................(...)

@medorico <---- Well said

That's deep...

Being said like this,It makes me think of that quote "It hurts so good"...Bittersweet in other words, from what I experienced, I have loved before but have never fallen in love, to the point that it's engraved in my bones*do I make sense*.... I suppose one can turn it into both things, the strength to protect and cherish whom you love and the weakness that comes from it... a double edge sword that cuts the opponent as well as yourself.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

Love isn't strenght or weakness, love just IS.

whoa, like, that's really deep

strenght..........................

Como posso comentar se est

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Both.........C:

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Definitely both.

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

Both because the TV said so.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.