Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New technologies- - Minitokyo

New technologies-

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

As we can see, the human is doing enormous strides. But are we sure that he won't stumble?

Iphone, LCD, 3D TV, Touchscreen, Digital Camera 3D........ EHI, and the energy?
It's limited! We're subtracting raw materials for more important things!
A thing must be used a little, not so much.
We're sucked by this vortex, called Laziness, and we don't care of the REAL life anymore, only of the VIRTUAL life. We'll reduce in energumens on the couch while robots will do everything that we must do. (always in a generic contest)

In a state, there are three classes people: one comprends us, that we've every comfort (if you reply I can constatate you've got a PC, so it's a privilege, me too) and sometimes we're worried if Facebook doesn't work or something like that.
Hidden from our blind eyes, there is a class, a class of desperate that can't even arrive at the day end and they wonder: "Can I eat today? Maybe little bread."

So, after this observation, I know there are many other factors, but what do you think? Seriously.

Unity is strength. We must do something for this world that accepted our existence.

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

Then what's the third class? The scientist class?

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

I hope someone asks that. (forgot to write it) Well, he third class is composed by persons even more priveleged of us.
The people that we call "rich". I can stand the one that has sweated blood for reach his objective, but I don't think that for the one who has gained at the expense of other. (very common)
The scientific class doesn't matter, at least in part, it's an area research. About that I totally agree with the new rule that states that an injured can be cured immediately without prepayment.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I could and can live without the net, and other technology and adapt to living without other modern inventions that have come along in the past two hundred years. I don't really care for people so I don't feel the need to rush out there to be with them. I have survived a starving family, wondering where my next meal is and I have learned to cherish what I have and make do with what I got. the third class, rich, they may be rich but material gain is not my thing, I'm more into happy with what I got than being stuck with things I do not need or have a need to own. people will always be attached to something and think they can't live without it, but in the end all we need are basic needs, once a crisis hits maybe this might switch people's thinking, until then people will still want to crave things, greedy minds and dangerous cravings for things they cannot afford and people will continue on the path in other countries where they have nothing and either learn to adapt or they sadly die due to it. within every country there are people that are thriving and those that have nothing. the cold honest truth, the only thing that separates us all is a small little crisis that I feel is looming over the population and people are too blind to see it.

so until people unplug from the matrix, before people want to risk stepping out of their Surrogates, the society will not change. people are either too lazy to look outside their own little box to care, too busy to focus or just don't care. I try my best to volunteer all that I can and I often donate food and clothing to the areas around here. instead of throwing things away, pay it forward, donate. a small thing can bring a community together or force them further apart, only WE have the power to make a change within the community and make it better, and if another person or group of people see it and like what we've done maybe they can mimic it as well. only WE have the power to turn a corrupt and blind group of people that hate and horde to a group that would rather embrace life and friendship and not hide behind a screen or not bother to care.

p.s. just my opinion though

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I am a 5th Class Citizen...and I shall never change.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

wow... serious thread from dari :o
alright... serious time :)

i dont know about the class, all i know is me once have been starving family and i got sick and cant move cuz there is nothing to eat , since that.. me always greatful with what i can eat. technologi is good as long as you use it in the right way , technologi suppose tobe to help us not to control people. Together-nes , Unity is something came from you. if you want the world in unity , you must start with yourself then your neighbor hood or community just like angel said " only WE have the power to make a change within the community and make it better "

ok thats my serious opinion :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Yes. I support your opinions.
In front of people eyes we're ALL equal, different each other from the family or life situations.
If we undress a famous or important or rich or what you want to be his name, of any property that has got, he is like YOU ans US.
No doubt in this. Everyone has to be, not, MUST be aware of this suck situation in which we're now, and don't think about stupid things like "Oh my God, 2012! What will happen to us?". NO! You've to change the world, now.
But the laziness has already struck. People are too lazy and scared by what a kind of "revolution" will spring, as has happened many years ago. [I've fallen in another speech]. But it's ok anyway.

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

People need to change, that is indeed correct but before that we have to uproot the main problem, which is stated as "Laziness". Actually it isn't the problem of being lazy but why is it must we change? Before that question is answered nothing will change for the people until what is it really will affect them then they will change themselves to adapt it then they will stay as what they are now and wait until something happens then change again and it will go on and on endlessly.
Why is it must we change? That itself has been answered by the masses: "Nothing useful will happen" , as long as that "thought" hasn't been eradicated, people will just stay as they are and won't think of the reason at all.

Well then, to change the world right now is impossible, it will take another two or three new generations before they can start changing the world, if they are not tied to the old generations or the cycle will occur again.
Unless you have the Power of Kings, then you can start rebuilding the world in your way now. :D

That is one of the factors, in my opinion though.

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Yes, Clam, but in every single generation there were people like these, without a reason and force to change something in this world, and it will be EVERYTIME and every century like this. The man is made so. Apart some really important persons, who were needles in a haystack, who had the initiative to modify the RULE.
So I think it's possible. ^^

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

The probability are second to none, indeed there are generations like these but they are still lacking in power, influence, and knowledge. That's why they must bring up their generations to rebuild the world and keeping them from staying "offline" from what's happening in the World.

skyvangola you're right

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

It's obvious that we must bring up our generations, but we in primis MUST have knowledge to transmit to THEM.
And right now, in this generation, there are "exceptions" of persons. Around me there are some people able to direct the weakest, and I think there are some in the all world, also around you.
But I agree in part with your theory.

hmm....so fine...............

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

No spamming plz =_=

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

A person of 20 years that spam. Infantile.

maic

maic

801-chan

WAAAW that deeper words 0.0 you look like a oracle AH AH AH >XD
yep! good job DRUZZA! )_(

have recently seen a film apocalyptic eeeeh ?
## confess! >=3

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

This is science not apocalypse =_=

But I never watch it, just know it

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Hah! Nah, Je, why are you here? Did you really translate every single word? XD
Clam's right. ^^;

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Hi, I'm Al and I like cookies and pRon...
Facebook sucks and Twitter sucks ass...
WoW is evil... but oh so fun...
Sure it sucks that there are alot of poor people out there that have to live day by day eating out of dumpsters and have no worldly comforts like a cell phone or the internet. But technology is a wonderful thing. I know there are fat lazy slobs out there that do nothing but sit online all day and rich CEOs that just want to sell you the newest gadget. But that's life. And yeah it really suck sometimes for some more than others. But shouldn't you really be asking yourself what have I done to help improve the situation rather than just complaining about it? ^_^

Oh yeah almost forgot...
Hi my name is Al and I have no class... cuz I dun gradiated alreddy. XD LOL XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

lazyness? i think people just become lazy if they can't do what they want so i think that's not really the problem. i believe escapism is more accurate.
to give an idea, it's like when your school is forcing you to learn musical notes even though all of us know that it's not necessary for people that's not interested in making or understanding music. And because you can't fit in, you 'll just find something more tolerable that you can do like copy someone else' work. it the same with life, since you can't fit in a society that's requiring you to be a "good citizen", you'll just spend your time in a "state" that somehow makes you feel better.

one more thing. there are also people that's born with uncontrollable wildness in their hearts and this current system of things is just too dull. that's why they either become the public enemies or the "trash talking addicts" on games like WoW or Call of Duty MW

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

have you guys seen the spray on clothing video on youtube? its awesome XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScvdFeh1aOw

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Lately new inventions of technology growing so fast. Even I saw Iphone and Ipad.

Signature Image

machine that can brought us go to center of earth!

machine that can create energy- impossible tho

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.