Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper / A sweet night - Minitokyo

Wallpaper / A sweet night

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

damsdu597

damsdu597

damsdu597

Hello,
I shall want to know why every my images which I post on the site are deleted(eliminated). I receive automatic messages.

Why this image in was deleted(eliminated)?
A sweet night by damsdu597
A sweet night by damsdu597

my galery here

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please follow the guidelines outlined here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262

Signature Image

damsdu597

damsdu597

damsdu597

I am French, one can hard has to understand(include) the stages to be made .Je just wants to know why my image in deleted(eliminated) summer.

Name of the image: "A sweet night"
cat

my galery here

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Hi,
Your wallpaper was deleted because it was overbrushed, which means that you solely used brushes to create a scene. Also, there are too many things going on here, so while you tried to create a composition, the execution didn't work.

While we normally don't give suggestions here, if you really want to rework this wallpaper, I'd recommend that you used different colors and use more resources aside from brushes.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

damsdu597

damsdu597

damsdu597

Hello,

No I do not consider repost

my galery here

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.